PDA

View Full Version : Rachet sheboon wrecks store, pisses on the floor.

IseDaDiva
12-01-2021, 12:58 PM
Why don't people admire Black Women?

SowpotomusIs Caught Stealing At Spanish Greengrocer, Destroys Store And Urinates On Floor While Screaming 'Racism'

Black Woman Is Caught Stealing At Spanish Greengrocer, Destroys Store And Urinates On Floor While Screaming 'Racism' - Videos - VidMax.com (https://vidmax.com/video/209112-black-woman-is-caught-stealing-at-spanish-greengrocer-destroys-store-and-urinates-on-floor-while-screaming-racism)

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Every race on the planet hates niggers. Was that a niglet screaming and crying the whole time? That was the most annoying noise I have ever heard.

zagnut
12-01-2021, 11:18 PM
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Cat 5 niggers and a screaming niglet will give me nightmares tonight. I can't express what Ted Williams and I would do with a Louisville Slugger to remedy this situation...

Jim Crow
12-02-2021, 06:07 AM
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Cat 5 niggers and a screaming niglet will give me nightmares tonight. I can't express what Ted Williams and I would do with a Louisville Slugger to remedy this situation...

I must agree. If a monkey shine vandalized my store it wouldn’t have the chance to urinate. I would’ve already tenderized it’s fucking head with a baseball bat!

azmarlin39a
12-02-2021, 07:20 AM
I could only watch until that sheboon dropped her pants. I’d sooner stare at the sun.

Tar Remover
01-25-2022, 07:47 AM
Disgusting, black pig...... Where was that screeching monkey at?

haywood
01-25-2022, 10:09 AM
Why don't people admire Black Women?

Black Woman Is Caught Stealing At Spanish Greengrocer, Destroys Store And Urinates On Floor While Screaming 'Racism' - Videos - VidMax.com (https://vidmax.com/video/209112-black-woman-is-caught-stealing-at-spanish-greengrocer-destroys-store-and-urinates-on-floor-while-screaming-racism)

That was one NASTY sub human PRIMATE!!

Ray Cizzums
01-25-2022, 12:01 PM
I've bounced at clubs, and got good at exiting people out the door without hurting them, but removing
females was always tricky. You kind of had to keep your arms and hands overhead, and herd them out.
Grabbing the pants and scruff of the neck was a no no, and their friends would bottle you to the head,
or hit you with their shoe, from behind.
But this thing - 200+ pounds, half man, half monkey, tree stump head ? You've gotta get it off the premises,
pronto. Yoke it up, open the door with it's face, fling it into the gutter, and don't let it get back on it's hooves.
Boot the sprog into traffic, and call it a day...
:bugeye

Nig Zero
01-25-2022, 12:23 PM
shopowner --> bat --> face --> solution

Ignatow
01-25-2022, 03:31 PM
The negress spoke Spanish. A Hispanic nigger. But why steal? It had EBTs, but again, thieving, no logic ape. The employees should have lasso'd that black cow in the neck.

HonkyDevil
02-01-2022, 02:13 AM
I would ask what it is with niggers and throwing shit but yeah... I already know. Fucking parasitic animals that need a bat to the face. Jesus christ...