PDA

View Full Version : Salvation Army wants you to apologize to niggers for your racisms

Whitey Ford
11-25-2021, 06:16 PM
Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

https://i.imgur.com/IjYrExY.png

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It's part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, "dismantle white privilege" and "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."

https://centralnovanews.com/stories/613274980-along-with-coins-this-christmas-salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-a-sincere-apology-for-their-racism

Noghettospoken
11-25-2021, 08:54 PM
Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

https://i.imgur.com/IjYrExY.png

https://centralnovanews.com/stories/613274980-along-with-coins-this-christmas-salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-a-sincere-apology-for-their-racism

Fuck em. Just fuck em. I don't have a damn thing to apologize for. This libtard organization, which has coddled niggers for DECADES, needs to go the way of the dinosaur. The whole premise stinks.

IseDaDiva
11-25-2021, 09:09 PM
Fuck em. Just fuck em. I don't have a damn thing to apologize for. This libtard organization, which has coddled niggers for DECADES, needs to go the way of the dinosaur. The whole premise stinks.

Yep. I used to give to the SA when I'd see them ringing their bells on the street. I even bought furnishings there when I was young and poor and living alone (but nothing upholstered. Never EVER buy anything 2nd hand that is upholstered!) Now? I blocked all the charitable agencies, etc on my phone. Unless I could be assured it's not going to help criminiggers, Hayshee invaders, or knocked-up sows, not a sou will I give to anyone. They can all go piss up a rope.

Anastasia
11-26-2021, 07:57 AM
Notice how all these woketurd vermin always want YOU to apologize for (nonexistent) raycizzums and gibs YOUR money to niggers. THEY never give their own money (always other people's money) and THEY certainly never apologize for anything, feel ashamed for anything, or even admit they have flaws, because woketurds are the only race more magical than niggers.

jenkemfactory
11-26-2021, 08:00 AM
I'm so sorry about racism.
I'm so sorry about the slavery that I was never involved in.
I'm so sorry people were too cheap to buy that boat Lincoln wanted to use to ship them back to their motherland.

CoonsЯus
11-26-2021, 11:19 AM
Such a shame. I always believed the SA was in the business of helping anybody and everybody in the interests of doing the right thing. Now they are pushing people into boxes to ensure compliance with their NWO instructions. I always assumed they'd be immune to any external influences. I guess nowhere is safe now from global terror enforcement.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-26-2021, 11:45 AM
Ill be sure to tell the bell ringing idiot at the grocery store the reason they aren’t getting 1 red cent from me ever again. I would rather light money on fire than give it to niggers or their coddlers.

IseDaDiva
11-26-2021, 01:48 PM
I'm so sorry people were too cheap to buy that boat Lincoln wanted to use to ship them back to their motherland.

Are you in this pic? :lol

https://i.imgur.com/7f4Cxfm.jpg

haywood
11-26-2021, 03:39 PM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Ignatow
11-27-2021, 04:50 AM
I ain't saying sorry to any nigger. Your ancestors were dumb enough to be captured.

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:10 PM
No.

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/7f4Cxfm.jpg:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:12 PM
Ill be sure to tell the bell ringing idiot at the grocery store the reason they aren’t getting 1 red cent from me ever again. I would rather light money on fire than give it to niggers or their coddlers.

Light it on fire and THEN throw it in the bucket.:lol

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:16 PM

I'm so sorry that white people rescued stupid assed, useless niggers from their own self-wrought fate......... What the FUCK were they thinking.......

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-27-2021, 09:57 PM
Light it on fire and THEN throw it in the bucket.:lol
Well now we are talking. :lol

Celticgirl
11-27-2021, 11:05 PM
I ain't saying sorry to any nigger. Your ancestors were dumb enough to be captured.

Exactly. Niggers always have to push it too far. That is why they are horrible politicians. They don't realize politics is a give and take. All they do is take.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-28-2021, 08:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/7f4Cxfm.jpg

Geezus H Christ! Just look at that group of libtard nigger dick suckin weakling Hippies. They look exactly like I'd imagine they would. Middle-aged neck-bearded Birkenstock wearing College Professor lookin douchebags. Probably in line to kiss some niggers feet or worse.

:liblube:libdance

MightyWhite
11-29-2021, 02:56 PM
That Army should change its name to NLFH...Niggers Looking For a Handout. Only thing is it would take the nigger years before it would be able to pronounce it.

Nig Zero
11-29-2021, 03:18 PM

Yep Fuck the Salvation Army and fuck their spokesman Joseph Cohen

NB: I do not mean to actually copulate with the Salvation Army and their nigger loving Joseph Cohen. It's just that "FUCK" is the next-to-worst word in the English...I mean "White" language. Until I get a better word...Fuck 'em!

11-30-2021, 06:01 AM
Such a shame. I always believed the SA was in the business of helping anybody and everybody in the interests of doing the right thing. Now they are pushing people into boxes to ensure compliance with their NWO instructions. I always assumed they'd be immune to any external influences. I guess nowhere is safe now from global terror enforcement.

The Salvation Army has been under heavy scrutiny for a long time due to misappropriation of funds. Only a small portion of donations ever go to help anybody other than the administrators who aren't supposed to receive anything to begin with. It's morphed into a Nigger scam just like most of these "not for profit" organizations.

Sandy
11-30-2021, 01:45 PM
Geezus H Christ! Just look at that group of libtard nigger dick suckin weakling Hippies. They look exactly like I'd imagine they would. Middle-aged neck-bearded Birkenstock wearing College Professor lookin douchebags. Probably in line to kiss some niggers feet or worse.

Like this one?

IseDaDiva
11-30-2021, 02:55 PM

They'll have to get in line:

https://i.imgur.com/xSZ9IbW.png

Maybe he should kiss their black asses next.

11-30-2021, 03:18 PM
They'll have to get in line:

https://i.imgur.com/xSZ9IbW.png

You've gotta be shittin me! Wow! That's fuckin gross! Probably a pedophile too. He is the biggest nigger lover of a "woke' Pope in the history of Popes that's for certain. He probably WILL kiss their black asses next and even give them a blowie the sick fuck.

Sandy
11-30-2021, 04:42 PM

He already does. That's when he puckers up the most, gnomesain?

IseDaDiva
11-30-2021, 06:42 PM
You've gotta be shittin me! Wow! That's fuckin gross! Probably a pedophile too. He is the biggest nigger lover of a "woke' Pope in the history of Popes that's for certain. He probably WILL kiss their black asses next and even give them a blowie the sick fuck.

Yeah, but I wonder how many "refugee" niggers he is housing in the Vatican since he tells everyone else to embrace them.

Coon Club Road
11-30-2021, 07:23 PM
I think I read there is one token cardinal in the whole operation, (absolutely a minority appointment) so I'd be willing to bet if you dropped your wallet in the Vatican, it would still be there where it fell.

11-30-2021, 07:30 PM
Yeah, but I wonder how many "refugee" niggers he is housing in the Vatican since he tells everyone else to embrace them.

He can have ALL of ours.

MegaBeef
11-30-2021, 07:43 PM
Not surprising.. for the past 20 yrs it's been steadily more and more nigger outside the store ringing that stupid bell.
They probably found out more libtard whiteys donate if it's a nigger because of slavery or whatever.
Went full nigger now. See how that works out for them...