PDA

View Full Version : Fat, dumpy UK slag marries Detroit nigger she's never met personally on ZOOM

Whitey Ford
11-20-2021, 11:21 PM
Couple get married via Zoom despite never meeting in real life

https://i.imgur.com/oyuNzbf.jpg
A fat, unbangable skank and a nigger brought together like moth to flame. Good thing he can't muh dik her over the internet or else we would have taxpayer subsidized mudpuppies on our hands soon.

Ayse, 26, and Darrin, 24, got together after Ayse joined a Facebook group aimed at pairing up pen pals from around the world.

She started talking to Kenda, 56, who said her son Darrin was a similar age and would love to chat to someone from the UK – despite being based in Detroit, Michigan, US.

The two began chatting as friends in July 2020 but were soon inseparable and on the phone to each other every night, even with the five-hour time difference.

They are still yet to meet face-to-face but speak multiple times a day and are eagerly waiting for Ayse’s visa application to be accepted so they can fully enjoy life together as a married couple.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/couple-married-via-zoom-despite-22210648.amp

jenkemfactory
11-21-2021, 09:03 AM
Will he virtually give her mudshark sunglasses?

He looks disgusting.
She looks disgusting.

CoonsЯus
11-21-2021, 11:00 AM
the UK population needs to be shrunk to around 33 million to be sustainable. I can account for 10 million or so of the needed reduction. The rest....well, it's up to them ! Make good decisions folks !!

Groid_Rage
11-21-2021, 12:06 PM
:mudshark :mudshark1 :mudshark2
This is such shit

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:21 PM
She looks like a prize but I'm sure if she searched the "world", she could have found some Caucasian dude that would be happy with her.

Sandy
12-23-2021, 11:28 AM
I don't know how true it is or if it's just an urban myth but someone told me a fat woman and a skinny guy were having sex on the floor when she had a heart attack and died on top of him and they were found three weeks later when somebody reported the smell, so unless you are built like Arnie leave the fat girls alone.

I wouldn't doubt that it's happened, especially with niggerpotamuses!