PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Funeral Home buries wrong nigger in wrong plot- $88 million nigger lottery jackpot sought

Whitey Ford
11-20-2021, 10:57 PM
Family Sues Long Island Funeral Home For $88 Million After Wrong Person Was Buried In Mother’s Plot

They should make a sitcom TV comedy show about niggers running a nigger funeral home.
https://i.imgur.com/SUkamAX.jpg

Eleven siblings are suing a Long Island funeral home after they say the director placed the wrong person in their mother’s plot.

The heartbroken family says they warned the director, but he did not listen.

CBS2’s Cory James spoke to two siblings who say they made it very clear to the funeral director of the funeral home that the body they were shown was not their mother.

“I said, ‘Those aren’t my mother’s nails. Her burn mark is not on her arm,'” Salimah Lee said.

Three days later, after the service for 87-year-old Sadie Williams, a phone call from the director proved they were right all along.

“He says, ‘I just want you to know that that wasn’t your mom,'” Lee said.
https://i.imgur.com/4fuHnna.png

What was supposed to be a no more than 72-hour burial because of Muslim tradition turned into 22 days.

The family is now suing for $88 million claiming gross negligence.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/11/18/long-island-funeral-home-lawsuit-wrong-body-buried/

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-21-2021, 12:40 AM
Ahh yes all niggers are muslims too. It’s a perfect religion for them. Sorry niggers, you all look the same. We will dig up this one dead nigger and put your dead nigger in there. No harm, no foul.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-21-2021, 01:23 AM
Since every nigger is worse than the one before, what difference does planting the wrong nigger in the wrong spot make?

Jim Crow
11-21-2021, 09:49 AM
What’s the difference? An ape is an ape.

Nig Zero
11-21-2021, 11:13 AM
Every nigger deserves to be tossed in the local dump. Suing for 88 mil? WTF is with people.

IseDaDiva
11-21-2021, 06:24 PM
Oh, FFS! The crusty old sow shat out ELEVEN niglets. Think of all the millions taxpayers had to shell out because "Sumbuddy gotta take care a mah kids!"

Those niggers got enough gibs. Just toss the old daid sow's carcass in a Hefty bag and be done with it.

jenkemfactory
11-21-2021, 07:45 PM
Cemeteries for niggers what's wrong with landfill?

Silly. Landfills are for more important things like garbage. And garbage is certainly more important than niggers.

IseDaDiva
11-21-2021, 08:43 PM
Silly. Landfills are for more important things like garbage. And garbage is certainly more important than niggers.

And garbage is certainly less toxic to humans.

SC Anemia
11-21-2021, 09:16 PM
Who remembers the thread a few years ago about the nigger foonral director who wasn't cremating or burying the dead shines but stacking them like cordwood in storage and saving a small fortune re-selling caskets?

I remember when my dad passed. I was at his funeral service and did follow the hearse to the cemetery but none of us stuck around afterwards to watch the casket go into the ground. So, I suppose it's possible.

Coon Club Road
11-22-2021, 10:30 PM
Who remembers the thread a few years ago about the nigger foonral director who wasn't cremating or burying the dead shines but stacking them like cordwood in storage and saving a small fortune re-selling caskets?

I remember when my dad passed. I was at his funeral service and did follow the hearse to the cemetery but none of us stuck around afterwards to watch the casket go into the ground. So, I suppose it's possible.

Sometimes you hear about a smart nigger.

IseDaDiva
11-23-2021, 07:14 PM
Sometimes you hear about a smart nigger.

If they were smart, they wouldn't ALWAYS get caught.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2021, 10:44 AM
If they were smart, they wouldn't ALWAYS get caught.

You run across a smart nigger as often as you run across a nigger with a worn out pair of work boots! :lol

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 09:08 PM
Silly. Landfills are for more important things like garbage. And garbage is certainly more important than niggers.:rofl:rofl:rofl YES!

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 09:09 PM

I remember! One of my favorites......

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 09:11 PM
Toss more in there while you are at it......... It's just a nigger.......

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 10:56 AM
Silly. Landfills are for more important things like garbage. And garbage is certainly more important than niggers.:rofl