PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma governor spares nigger murderer, gives it life at NU

Sandy
11-18-2021, 06:01 PM
Gov. Kevin Stitt commuted the 41-year-old Jones’ death sentence to life imprisonment. He had been scheduled for execution at 4 p.m.

“Today is a day of celebration. It’s a day to recognize all the people who have come together to be able to fight for Julius,” said Rev. Keith Jossell, Jones' spiritual adviser.

Earlier Thursday, Jones' attorneys filed a last-minute emergency request seeking a temporary stop to his execution, saying Oklahoma’s lethal injection procedures pose a “serious and substantial risk of severe suffering and pain to prisoners.”

“For over twenty years, I have been haunted by the idea of watching my baby boy die in an execution chamber for a murder that occurred when he was home with his family,” Madeline Davis-Jones said.

At the Capitol, Devona Willis, 45, an Oklahoma City woman, described the announcement as “a celebration.”

“It’s kind of like somebody gave you a million dollars. You’re not just gonna say ‘Yay!’ and be done with it,” she said.

Jones was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to die for the 1999 shooting death of Paul Howell, a businessman from the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond, during a carjacking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/high-profile-execution-looms-julius-045159125.html

The mammy ooked MUH BABY MUH BABY, but what about Paul Howell's family that for 22 years had to deal with the loss of a son, a brother, a father of two?

There was every positive identification of the niggers. They should have been issued official batwings once arrested, and this Jones fambly should be sentenced to life at NU for obstruction of justice, witness tampering and perjury.

https://www.justiceforpaulhowell.com/the-murder

Jim Crow
11-18-2021, 10:11 PM
Sad! that murderous monkey shine should’ve been made stiff today! I feel for the family of that white businessman it murdered in cold blood 22 years ago! And they will not get closure!

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 01:22 AM
^^^ The family will not get closure until the lid on the box closes on the good coon.

Ignatow
11-19-2021, 03:20 AM
Nigga be innocent and shiet, like all of them animals.

haywood
11-19-2021, 10:18 AM

This FUCKING INFURIATES me!!

jenkemfactory
11-19-2021, 10:21 AM
A little needle compared to what this chimp did?

Hey, asshole gov, what about the victims?

Chimp Detester
11-19-2021, 11:10 AM

18260 18261

Stupid asinine nigger-coddling jackass gov Kevin Stitt: I for one hope you find your putrid self face to face with another Julius Jones feral crimminigger crap beast murderer very soon.

And Julius Jones: You mega-putrid sewer rodent, I wish you the most pain-filled time of your entire worthless existence in the coming months, before one of your NU classmates goodifies you in the most painful moment of your existence.

And sex-crazed aids-infected Calvin the Cuddly Coon will have your constant ape-tention, in the showers and in the bunk. Calvin will be reaming out your hemorrhoids with its radiator hose koon-tinually.

Celticgirl
11-19-2021, 11:52 AM
This is the same Governor that let that one groid out of prison earlier this year. The ape then cut a woman's heart out and tried to serve it to his family with potatoes. Gross.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:50 PM

Probably Dindu Nuffins.

:fume

Sandy
11-19-2021, 07:12 PM
This is the same Governor that let that one groid out of prison earlier this year. The ape then cut a woman's heart out and tried to serve it to his family with potatoes. Gross.

This is why we say that every judge, DA that gives a deal, defense attorney, parole board member voting for parole, and every governor that gives clemency and furlough, should be prosecuted as accessories when the nigger commits its next crime. And it's going to.

Here's another example.

Groid_Rage
11-21-2021, 12:40 PM
Get the rope!