PDA

View Full Version : Nigger for sale, only N20 million

IseDaDiva
11-14-2021, 09:59 PM
The Kano State Hisbah board has arrested 26-year-old Aliyu Na Idris, who put himself up for sale for N20 million
Probably about 4.99$ in human currency.

Recall that the young groid said to be a tailor went viral on social media last weekend after he was found roaming the streets of Kano, carrying a placard that reads “This man is for sale for N20 million”.
Confirming the latest development on Wednesday, October 27, the Commander-General of the board, Sheik Harun Ibn-Sina, said that the young nigger was arrested because it is forbidden in Islam for one to sell himself.

I assume he got no offers. Even nogs don't want other nogs. Niggers and their wacky hijinks! :lol

https://www.informationng.com/2021/10/kano-state-hisbah-arrests-man-who-put-himself-up-for-sale-for-n20million-video.html

jenkemfactory
11-15-2021, 01:44 AM
Huh? It is forbidden in pisslam to sell yourself? But they have slaves everywhere.
What if you get someone else to sell you?

A word of advice for potential buyers, these tools are not very useful.

Jim Crow
11-15-2021, 09:15 AM

I assume he got no offers. Even nogs don't want other nogs. Niggers and their wacky hijinks! :lol

https://www.informationng.com/2021/10/kano-state-hisbah-arrests-man-who-put-himself-up-for-sale-for-n20million-video.html

For $4.99 it’t be worth a one way trip to the gunclub.After all, ballistic gelatin gets expensive after a while. And it doesn’t scream!

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 01:11 PM
For $4.99 it’t be worth a one way trip to the gunclub.After all, ballistic gelatin gets expensive after a while. And it doesn’t scream!

I'd at least have it mow the lawn or sealcoat the driveway before hauling it out to the club.

Jim Crow
11-19-2021, 10:51 PM
I'd at least have it mow the lawn or sealcoat the driveway before hauling it out to the club.

Nope! The only lawn work I want it to do is be fertilizer. And that would be after the gun club.

Odin's balls
11-24-2021, 05:20 PM
I just looked up the Nigerian currency. It's pretty much worthless. But this cheeky nigger thinks it is worth in the region of £36k.

Which is £6k more than the amount it costs to feed and house one of our illegal niggers for a year.

Can you see my thinking here?

CoonsЯus
11-26-2021, 11:35 AM
Nope! The only lawn work I want it to do is be fertilizer. And that would be after the gun club.

:lol

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 09:05 PM
Nope! The only lawn work I want it to do is be fertilizer. And that would be after the gun club.:rofl

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't pay it to hang in the tree in my front yard.......

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 10:37 AM

Im actually surprised some Hollywood coal burner like Madonna or the Kartrashian sisters didn't buy the spook. They love those Nigger Bucks.