PDA

View Full Version : Some famous blubbery buck you never heard of achieves batwings at 30

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 08:54 PM
Coronji Calhoun Sr., who played Halle Berry’s son in the Oscar-winning movie Monster’s Ball, has died aged 30.
His mother, Theresa C. Bailey, confirmed that Coronji, morbidly obese, greedy buck, passed away on Oct. 13 from congestive heart failure and lung problems.

Yeah, that's always a risk when you stuff yourself with frah chiggun your whole worthless life.

A GoFundMe page (https://www.gofundme.com/f/conronjis-homegoing?member=14502457&utm_campaign=contacts-v2-invite-to-donate+spider1v&utm_medium=sms&utm_source=twilio) was established to raise money for a “sacred celebration of life” for Coronji, with donations standing at $10,220 as WENN went to press.

Shut up shut up shut UP! We should celebrate a stupid nigger who ate itself to deff?

Among those who donated was Berry – who made history by becoming the first woman of colour to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in the film – and Monster’s Ball producer Lee Daniel. They both gave $3,394 each.

Even nigger-rich niggers aren't very generous to other niggers.

Yes, a terrible loss.

'Monster's Ball' actor Coronji Calhoun Sr. dead at 30 | Windsor Star (https://windsorstar.com/entertainment/celebrity/monsters-ball-actor-coronji-calhoun-sr-dead-at-30)

SC Anemia
11-11-2021, 09:43 PM
congestive heart failure and lung problems.

Chiggun grease and Newpawts. Buh-bye now ya fat bastard.

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 09:47 PM
Death by knife, fork and spoon. Or from the looks of this retard, death by spork....
:bugeye

Anastasia
11-12-2021, 01:17 PM
I fucking hate that term, people "of color."

If it were used correctly, I'm a person of color, since white is a color. It's actually black that is the absence of color. Try that one, niggers.

Ray Cizzums
11-12-2021, 01:43 PM

If it were used correctly, I'm a person of color, since white is a color. It's actually black that is the absence of color. Try that one, niggers.

Is shit-knuckle brown considered a color ? :lol
:bugeye

haywood
11-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Chiggun grease and Newpawts. Buh-bye now ya fat bastard.

Enjoy getting corn holed by satan in HELL, you WORTHLESS, PATHETIC, RETARDED bootlip!!

Nig Zero
11-12-2021, 03:16 PM

Nailed It!

Too bad niggers and whiggers are too stupid to understand.

IseDaDiva
11-12-2021, 03:56 PM
Enjoy getting corn holed by satan in HELL, you WORTHLESS, PATHETIC, RETARDED bootlip!!

Its croaking is announced in so many headlines, as though it was the greatest thespian of our time. It did ONE thing - appear as a grossly obese sprog stuffing its chiggun hole in that disgusting, oil-drilling movie and that was TWENTY years ago.

The sum total of its achievements and starring roles:

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-12-2021, 04:11 PM

Exactly, black skin, black eyes, black hair. How colorful!

Ignatow
11-12-2021, 04:20 PM
The picture of that monster is beyond ugly. We already know they're sub-simian. Why do they have to make movies with niggers, unless it's a National Geographic documentary?

jenkemfactory
11-12-2021, 06:38 PM
I think the fri chiggun keeled him.

IseDaDiva
11-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Coronji Calhoun Sr unfortunately that means there is a Jnr

Hard to believe that even a sow would want to rut with this thing, but sows aren't really picky when it comes to muh poosay.

Sandy
11-18-2021, 05:40 PM
I never saw the movie, never will, just because of that vile niggeress.

It was always so fat, it should have been named Coronary.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:57 PM

Well stated my friend!

Coon Club Road
11-19-2021, 12:59 PM

Now doesn't this look like the type of employee you'd want on your payroll?

I'll bet he was a hard fucking worker!
:rofl

haywood
11-19-2021, 01:53 PM
Well stated my friend!

Thank you, my friend!!