PDA

View Full Version : 900 stabby niggers - on ONE page!

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 12:31 PM
I was looking for info on the Clinton County stabber and was stunned when I got this. Are we sure they're not the vast majority of the population?

http://tinyurl.com/jyy8xpjj

Treasure trove of avatars, e.g. And yes, this is a sow.

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 01:50 PM
I was looking for info on the Clinton County stabber and was stunned when I got this. Are we sure they're not the vast majority of the population?

http://tinyurl.com/jyy8xpjj

Treasure trove of avatars, e.g. And yes, this is a sow.

What was the search of ? Stabby spooks ? That is some awful looking sow alright. She's got some serious battle
damage, and is darker than a charcoal briquette. Bet your last dollar that she needed that beating....
God help us all.....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 03:43 PM
The massive shitbeast-battlesow killed two other sows, but it looks like they got in a few good shots before their batwinging, or maybe the cops had to use force to subdue this raging sowzilla. I just looked it up because I knew the battle had to be over a worthless buck. I can just picture the scene with the feral sows going at it with zoo-like screeching:

the deceased females, a mother and daughter, were at their residence when a known suspect arrived, and an argument ensued over a relationship between the suspect and another family member. The argument escalated to a physical altercation at which time the suspect stabbed both the mother and daughter, causing their death.

Investigators are treating this as a Family Violence related murder.

No, it's a TBN related murder, just as all the shootings are nigger related Gun Violence.

Woman charged with capital murder after 2 stabbed in Grand Prairie - Grand Prairie News (gptxnews.com) (https://gptxnews.com/news/woman-charged-with-capital-murder-after-2-stabbed-in-grand-prairie/)

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-11-2021, 08:20 PM
What was the search of ? Stabby spooks ? That is some awful looking sow alright. She's got some serious battle
damage, and is darker than a charcoal briquette. Bet your last dollar that she needed that beating....
God help us all.....

Pure Ditsoon. Ugly as fuck just like all of them.

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 08:31 PM
God help us all.....

The real question is: How did the sow keep that wig on its dome during the furious battle for breeding rights?

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 09:42 PM
The real question is: How did the sow keep that wig on its dome during the furious battle for breeding rights?

Remember that post about the prison providing "Doulas" for the pregnant sows ? They had a picture
of several of them in stir, all their 8-balls minus the hair-hats. They won't let them wear that shit inside,
probably to keep the stink down. Those dead animals are fumigated, then kept in storage.