PDA

View Full Version : Retarded-looking wigger cRapper gets St.George special recipe, goes belly-up.

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 01:19 AM
Reavis knowingly supplied counterfeit oxycodone pills containing fentanyl to co-defendant Cameron James Pettit, 30, of Los Angeles, according to a plea agreement. Pettit sold the pills and other drugs to dumbshit nigger lover (Mac) Miller, who two days later suffered a fatal overdose, according to prosecutors.

Only 26 and died following in the footsteps of his beloved niggers. He would have wanted to go this way.

His legacy will live on!

Man to plead guilty in rapper Mac Miller’s drug death (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmenttopstories/man-to-plead-guilty-in-rapper-mac-millers-drug-death/ar-AAQyGHS?ocid=msedgdhp)

Coon Club Road
11-11-2021, 09:24 AM
Want to act, live or be like a nigger? Then die like a nigger too!

It's what they do! :lol

jenkemfactory
11-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Looks like his prostate had been rammed by too many niggers.

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 11:05 AM
I sure hope these two wigger faggots are next to go...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 12:15 PM
I sure hope these two wigger faggots are next to go...

Why do wiggers look even more retarded than the actual niggers they worship?

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 01:42 PM

The "Island Boys" could be the most idiotic marble-mouth morons I've ever heard in my life.
If they make 10 cents off their dogshit song, I'm gonna drink rat poison....

Groid_Rage
11-14-2021, 12:06 AM

Only 26 and died following in the footsteps of his beloved niggers. He would have wanted to go this way.

His legacy will live on!

Man to plead guilty in rapper Mac Miller’s drug death (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/entertainmenttopstories/man-to-plead-guilty-in-rapper-mac-millers-drug-death/ar-AAQyGHS?ocid=msedgdhp)What a loss, one less whigger. :niggerlover

Jim Crow
11-14-2021, 04:06 AM
That’s one of Arianna “mudshark” Grand’s many exes! He’s the dumb ass wigger who wrote shit talking crap lyrics about Trump.Glad that piece of shit is where he belongs!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-17-2021, 10:30 PM

Those motherfuckers look like what grows in the toilet if they're never cleaned.

Coon Club Road
11-18-2021, 12:20 AM
Those motherfuckers look like what grows in the toilet if they're never cleaned.

And we all know what clean freaks niggers are!

The latest clorox commercial is nothing but nigger.

I'm calling bullshit on niggers being consumers of any kind of cleaning products.

Sandy
11-18-2021, 06:06 PM
Looks like his prostate had been rammed by too many niggers.

If they make 10 cents off their dogshit song, I'm gonna drink rat poison....

One of these days I'm going to have to take a literal mop to wipe off my monitor, from you guys making me spit out my drink from laughing too hard.

IseDaDiva
11-18-2021, 06:58 PM
One of these days I'm going to have to take a literal mop to wipe off my monitor, from you guys making me spit out my drink from laughing too hard.

Same! I often have to get a tissue to mop up my tears of laughter! :lol