PDA

View Full Version : A new sweatshirt for the ladies

IseDaDiva
11-07-2021, 09:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PEA0UVr.jpg

Ray Cizzums
11-07-2021, 10:26 PM
I'll be happy to do so, followed by a tip of my hat, a toodley-doo, and a river dance.
Then off I go, with a spring in my step, and a song in my heart....
:bugeye

SC Anemia
11-07-2021, 11:00 PM

Good one Diva!

SC Anemia
11-08-2021, 02:05 AM

I sent this to my daughter (36) and she wants a sweatshirt. Chop-chop Diva, let's get those made. :lol

If you knew my daughter like I do, you'd know that she'd damn sure wear it too. If you think my reserve of fucks to give is depleted, she's running at a deficit. A chip off the ol' block for sure but with ovaries, a mouth like a longshoreman, a twisted sense of humor and a discernible contempt for niggers. That's my girl!

jenkemfactory
11-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Haha! Fake, but funny!

Nig Zero
11-08-2021, 07:56 AM
You rock Diva! Mrs Nig Zero wants one too!

Might be a great clothing line "#PleaseKill"...but that might sound a wee bit violent and we can't have that because it's "against the rules"

haywood
11-08-2021, 08:44 AM

I'd like to order that for my girl friend!!

IseDaDiva
11-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Haha! Fake, but funny!

The "Please Kill" part is real. :lol

IseDaDiva
11-08-2021, 01:21 PM
I sent this to my daughter (36) and she wants a sweatshirt. Chop-chop Diva, let's get those made. :lol

If you knew my daughter like I do, you'd know that she'd damn sure wear it too. If you think my reserve of fucks to give is depleted, she's running at a deficit. A chip off the ol' block for sure but with ovaries, a mouth like a longshoreman, a twisted sense of humor and a discernible contempt for niggers. That's my girl!

She sounds a lot like me. :lol

It seems you raised her right! Good job.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-08-2021, 03:07 PM
I'll be happy to do so, followed by a tip of my hat, a toodley-doo, and a river dance.
Then off I go, with a spring in my step, and a song in my heart....

:lol pictured Ned Flanders doing this. Dat sheeit be funny.

SC Anemia
11-08-2021, 04:26 PM
She sounds a lot like me. :lol

It seems you raised her right! Good job.

Oh you have no idea. :lol. She'll drop a 'N' bomb WITHOUT glancing around to see who's in earshot. Zero fucks. And those beta cucks you have so much contempt for....I've seen her on more than one occasion step up to one (if she's pissed) and invite them to throw down. She grew up fighting with two older brothers and has no qualms about going fist-to-cuffs. She's a pretty little blonde haired Swede and very much a lady most of the time but she can hit. Hit me a few times harder than a lot of men I've sparred with.

IseDaDiva
11-08-2021, 07:01 PM
Oh you have no idea. :lol. She'll drop a 'N' bomb WITHOUT glancing around to see who's in earshot. Zero fucks. And those beta cucks you have so much contempt for....I've seen her on more than one occasion step up to one (if she's pissed) and invite them to throw down. She grew up fighting with two older brothers and has no qualms about going fist-to-cuffs. She's a pretty little blonde haired Swede and very much a lady most of the time but she can hit. Hit me a few times harder than a lot of men I've sparred with.

Physical altercations have never been my thing, at least not since I was about 8 years old and beat up the neighbour boy. :lol He never lived it down, but that was the last time I got into a fight. Cursing like a longshoreman - well - mea culpa!

Ray Cizzums
11-08-2021, 08:53 PM
:lol pictured Ned Flanders doing this. Dat sheeit be funny.
One of my girl cousins once made the mistake of bringing her obnoxious boyfriend to a family barbecue. After a few beers,
his mouth had him at odds with one of my uncles, who was definitely no one to mess with. An Irish song was playing,
inspiring me to do a little jig, before hanging my size 14 sneaker in the mouthy lad's ass. That kicked off a front lawn
beating by my cousins, followed by much revelry. My cousins still regale the family with tales of my silly dance....