PDA

View Full Version : Hayshees need guns! Send money.

IseDaDiva
11-05-2021, 07:34 PM
These poor deprived Hayshee llads have to use invisible guns because mean ol' YT isn't supplying them with any real ones. My heart aches for them. Thoughts and prayers! Donate now!

Sadly, the criminigger gangs kept all the guns. Here they are, standing proud and tall on a mountain of garbage since none of the savages can get off their lazy black asses to pick it up. Where is Sean Penn when they really need him?

Celticgirl
11-05-2021, 07:40 PM
These poor deprived Hayshee llads have to use invisible guns because mean ol' YT isn't supplying them with any real ones. My heart aches for them. Thoughts and prayers! Donate now!

Sadly, the criminigger gangs kept all the guns. Here they are, standing proud and tall on a mountain of garbage since none of the savages can get off their lazy black asses to pick it up. Where is Sean Penn when they really need him?

Or the Clintons. I don't know why conservatives hate the Clintons so much for what they did, whatever it was, in Haiti. They kept alot of the charity money I guess. Meh. Cry me a river. It's charity money for heaven sake.

Coon Club Road
11-05-2021, 11:46 PM
Or the Clintons. I don't know why conservatives hate the Clintons so much for what they did, whatever it was, in Haiti. They kept alot of the charity money I guess. Meh. Cry me a river. It's charity money for heaven sake.

If anyone would dare visit that shit hole they should do it from inside of one of those booths similar to the ones built behind the counter at the Quick Check or gas station in the nigger neighborhood... like a shark cage.

Nig Zero
11-06-2021, 06:25 AM

I also used to think that the "alleged" (don't want to be put on the Clinton's "list" ) theft of the Haitian charity money was evil. But after 2020, well.... niggers are just stupid violent valueless animals. The Democrats are/have destroyed America, but their skill in exploiting sentimental low information Whites with woes of darky, is just amazing. So if the Clintons took that money, that just demonstrates that a fool and his money are soon parted. I'm just glad that some Whites are using the money and it isn't being wasted by some dumb Haitian niggers. Haitians, we still remember your little chimpout of 1791. Go to hell niggers.

Groid_Rage
11-06-2021, 08:19 AM
Or the Clintons. I don't know why conservatives hate the Clintons so much for what they did, whatever it was, in Haiti. They kept alot of the charity money I guess. Meh. Cry me a river. It's charity money for heaven sake.I would have kept it all. Those gorillas :gorilla don't deserve squat.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2021, 08:21 AM
Give them all self destructing guns.

Jim Crow
11-06-2021, 08:52 AM
Leave the niggers to their own devices.I hope half kill each other and the other half starve to death. Who gives a shit? They’re worthless niggers! and as far as the Clintons, I hate those liberal pos! But I can’t blame them for keeping Haiti donation money. I would’ve done the same thing. Niggers don’t deserve anything but death!And if you’re stupid enough to donate to a niggers’ cause, you deserve your money being taken.

haywood
11-07-2021, 11:15 AM
If anyone would dare visit that shit hole they should do it from inside of one of those booths similar to the ones built behind the counter at the Quick Check or gas station in the nigger neighborhood... like a shark cage.

I've been to the D.R. multiple times. I wouldn't visit hayshee in a tank!!

Coon Club Road
11-07-2021, 03:32 PM
I've been to the D.R. multiple times. I wouldn't visit hayshee in a tank!!

:rofl