PDA

View Full Version : Batfairy BBQ: siblings Loy-el, Jabari, Heaven, Neveah & Deontae roasted to goodness after grandparents escape out the window

Whitey Ford
11-05-2021, 03:15 AM
Leaving your grandchildren to die in a fire- nigger grandparents are the best. ;)
East St. Louis mother charged in connection with fire that killed her five children

https://i.imgur.com/HRtyDOo.jpg

An East St. Louis mother has been charged in St. Clair County in the deaths of her five children in an apartment fire in August.

Sabrina M. Dunigan, 34, was charged Wednesday with five counts of endangering the life or health of a child, a felony charge. Online court records indicate there are pending grand jury actions in the case. A judge set bail at $75,000. She is not yet in custody.

Dunigan’s five children, all younger than 10, died in the apartment fire Aug. 6. The blaze was reported about 3 a.m. on the second floor of an apartment building at 560 North 29th Street, after Dunigan had gone out. Authorities allege she left them unattended.

He said he and his wife were supposed to be watching the children when Sabrina Dunigan left to pick up her boyfriend from work around 3 a.m. Greg Dunigan repeated that account again Thursday, but added, "It just so happened we fell asleep."

He and his wife jumped from the apartment’s second floor to escape, but without the children. Sabrina Dunigan had returned home that morning, her birthday, to find her apartment filled with smoke and fire, she has said. She said suffered burns on her arms and feet trying to reach her children but couldn’t save them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/east-st-louis-mother-charged-in-connection-with-fire-that-killed-her-five-children/article_52b38347-0665-52de-9ebd-90f1f98ef70e.html

Coon Club Road
11-05-2021, 10:50 PM
So because of a nigger barbecue, taxpayers will pick up the tab for a NU tuition?

Personally, I'd send the mammy and grandparents home with a few quarts of Kingsfords best match light charcoal lighter fluid.

Groid_Rage
11-06-2021, 12:19 AM
Neveah is heaven spelled backwards nigger style. The stench of those roasting niglets permeated the whole city.

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 01:32 AM
Didn't we read about this a few months ago? Or this is a different sow who took off for some muh dik and let the niglets fry?

I just don't understand why, even though they are prolific breeders, there are so many niggers when they bump off their niglets day in and day out.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Neveah is heaven spelled backwards nigger style. The stench of those roasting niglets permeated the whole city.
Yea, the first nigger that named their kid that wasn’t clever and neither are these niggers. They should name them all Lleh instead as that is way more appropriate. That’s where they all come from.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2021, 08:11 AM
Didn't we read about this a few months ago? Or this is a different sow who took off for some muh dik and let the niglets fry?

I just don't understand why, even though they are prolific breeders, there are so many niggers when they bump off their niglets day in and day out.
Niggers are really good at setting their nests ablaze. It is usually due to frying already fried frozen chicken nuggets. They leave the oil sitting there because they have the attention span of a 3 year old.