PDA

View Full Version : Florida "man" Markeith finally convicted

IseDaDiva
11-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Markeith Loyd, malignant snakeheaded POS feral nigger, was convicted of killing Orlando police Lt. Debra Clayton, sow, on Jan. 9, 2017, as she tried to arrest him in the fatal shooting of his knocked-up ex-hoe, Sade Dixon. Dixon was shot weeks earlier.
The 12-person jury in Orlando (https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2021/10/10/jury-selection-begins-in-orlando-police-officer-slaying-trial/) deliberated for about five hours over two days. Loyd remained expressionless but took off his face mask as the verdict was read. Loyd, 46, faces a potential death sentence when the penalty phase of his trial starts on Saturday.

But who cares about nigger-on-nigger crime? Not I. The only interesting part of the story:

Four police officers punched, kicked and hit Loyd with their rifle muzzles in a beating that caused him to lose an eye. They were eventually cleared of criminal wrongdoing and exonerated of excessive force claims.

:lol Permanently messed up the bootlips, too, so it seems.

Loyd’s attorneys argued that Loyd was insane when he shot Clayton.

:rolleyes: Not insane, just retarded like all niggers.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2021/11/03/markeith-loyd-convicted-of-killing-orlando-police-officer-who-tried-to-arrest-him/

Ray Cizzums
11-04-2021, 06:30 PM
There's no way a women should have attempted to wrangle a wild nigger, especially one wanted for murder.
The officers that brought him in were talking the only language he understands, and they got the job done.
As I'm sure my fellow Chimpers can attest - it's very easy to go overboard when dishing out a well deserved
ass beating. That nigger is lucky they didn't finish him off.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-04-2021, 08:00 PM
But who cares about nigger-on-nigger crime? Not I. The only interesting part of the story:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2021/11/03/markeith-loyd-convicted-of-killing-orlando-police-officer-who-tried-to-arrest-him/

:lol arrrgg blacknig da purramiyid pirate arrrrghhh

Coon Club Road
11-04-2021, 10:11 PM
There's no way a women should have attempted to wrangle a wild nigger, especially one wanted for murder.
The officers that brought him in were talking the only language he understands, and they got the job done.
As I'm sure my fellow Chimpers can attest - it's very easy to go overboard when dishing out a well deserved
ass beating. That nigger is lucky they didn't finish him off.
:bugeye

All police stations should have a staircase between the sally port and booking.

Accidental slips and falls do happen.

Sandy
11-04-2021, 10:12 PM
This is the niggeress that thought it could take on the buck. Sorry, it's not the 500-lb. sowzilla that can run into the buck and then sit on it.

So no loss with the victim. The only loss is to taxpayers who'll have to feed and house the buck until it achieves absolute goodness. It'll drag out appeals until it effectively has life at NU.

IseDaDiva
11-04-2021, 11:19 PM
This is the niggeress that thought it could take on the buck. Sorry, it's not the 500-lb. sowzilla that can run into the buck and then sit on it. So no loss with the victim. The only loss is to taxpayers who'll have to feed and house the buck until it achieves absolute goodness. It'll drag out appeals until it effectively has life at NU.

Maybe she thought BLM would be a shield and the feral coon would spare her?

They should have sent Chigguneesha to tackle the nog.

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Maybe she thought BLM would be a shield and the feral coon would spare her?

You forget an apostrophe somewhere on that chicken eaters name? :lol

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 11:43 AM
You forget an apostrophe somewhere on that chicken eaters name? :lol

"Chiggun'eesha"?

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 11:46 AM
"Chiggun'eesha"?

:thumb

SC Anemia
11-06-2021, 11:52 AM

Holy shit Diva! :rofl

Sandy
11-06-2021, 07:12 PM
"Chiggun'eesha"?

Isn't there also a dash in there? You know, like "L-a" is pronounced Ladasha, "cuz dat dash don be silent an sheet!"

haywood
11-08-2021, 09:44 AM

Execute that primate c@ck$ucker ALREADY!! My tax dollars have been supporting it for WELL OVER 4 and 1/2 YEARS!!