PDA

View Full Version : Ma'at wrangled after multiple crimes and then shooting at a deputy

Sandy
11-03-2021, 10:32 AM
That is not a typo. It's another apostrophe nigger, and another nigger that cops should not have bothered taking it alive.

Ma'at Lee, 20, of Tampa, was identified as the suspect who fired eight gunshots toward Hillsborough County Deputy Geovanny Rodriguez after he was pulled over on suspicion of driving a stolen vehicle just before 5 a.m. Sunday, the sheriff’s office said in a news release.

Lee’s gunfire struck the deputy’s patrol vehicle multiple times, authorities said. The sheriff’s office shared photos of the patrol vehicle’s bullet-riddled windshield.

Rodriguez, 29, was not injured during the incident and was able to return fire as the suspect fled. The suspect’s vehicle, a silver Jeep Grand Cherokee that deputies say was stolen days earlier, was recovered nearby the scene.

Deputies hunted Lee for two days before taking the suspect into custody on Tuesday. Details of the arrest weren’t immediately made available.

Lee was also suspected of being involved in at least two other crimes in Hillsborough County, which took place just days before he shot at the deputy, the sheriff’s office said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-shooting-deputy-traffic-stop-arrested

Ray Cizzums
11-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Today's wild niggers are profoundly retarded, due to inbreeding caused by uncertain paternity.
The IQ of welfare shitlings drops 5 to 10 points, with each awful generation, in addition to
their obvious physical deterioration. Black females have devolved into 6', 200+ pound beasts,
with facial hair and male pattern baldness. Look at class pictures from the '60s and '70s, versus
recent pics, and you will see the horrifying results.
:bugeye 18024 18025 18026

Groid_Rage
11-03-2021, 01:08 PM
He looks like some sort of niggerant

IseDaDiva
11-03-2021, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;196650]That is not a typo. It's another apostrophe nigger, and another nigger that cops should not have bothered taking it alive.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-shooting-deputy-traffic-stop-arrested

Excuse me, but it's "sky comma". Niggers don't know nothing about no apostrophes. Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

Look at that thing - a worthless, brainless parasite. Niggers should never be taken alive to continue their destruction of civilization.

Sandy
11-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

:rofl

I'd better not, some nigger will want to cap me for messing up L'Donquitav'ionius!

haywood
11-03-2021, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE]

Excuse me, but it's "sky comma". Niggers don't know nothing about no apostrophes. Don't be disrespektin the sky comma.

Look at that thing - a worthless, brainless parasite. Niggers should never be taken alive to continue their destruction of civilization.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Coon Club Road
11-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Too bad this moke was taken alive.