PDA

View Full Version : Enraged massive Sowzilla bleaches her buck to deff

IseDaDiva
10-31-2021, 05:53 PM
This is why niggers want docile, submissive mudsharks. Those sows are poison and sows does love dey bleach.

A Chicago sowpotomus who reportedly forced her buck to drink bleach, killing him, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Thursday.

Yasmine Elder, big fat sow, was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the crime.

Elder, who was 24 at the time, was charged with first-degree murder after police said she forced Darrius Ellis, 26, to drink "a caustic substance" during a fight in a minivan in the West Englewood neighborhood in 2017.

So much TNB in one article.

https://abc7chicago.com/yasmine-elder-darrius-ellis-poisoning-woman-makes-boyfriend-drink-bleach/5931001/

Ray Cizzums
10-31-2021, 06:36 PM
Bleach, boiling water and drain cleaner are a few of the weapons in the arsenal of today's toxic buffarilla.
No wonder buck negroes like it in prison - they're safe from enraged sows in there, and the trannies are
better looking and can't get pregnant.
:bugeye

Espantoon
10-31-2021, 06:41 PM
As violent as the bucks are, I think the sows are more dangerous, because they seem more impulsive. National Geographic should do a study, lol.

Ignatow
10-31-2021, 06:56 PM
Sows are more dangerous, but all niggers deserve destruction and ruin.

Coon Club Road
10-31-2021, 07:09 PM
Bleach, boiling water and drain cleaner are a few of the weapons in the arsenal of today's toxic buffarilla.
[ b]No wonder buck negroes like it in prison [/b]- they're safe from enraged sows in there, and the trannies are

And all the leather starfish they want! :lol

Ray Cizzums
10-31-2021, 07:28 PM
And all the leather starfish they want! :lol

CCR, please - use the correct medical terminology.
That would be leather cheerio, or chocolate starfish. :lol

jenkemfactory
10-31-2021, 08:00 PM
It just wanted it's nigger to be white, that's all.

Coon Club Road
10-31-2021, 09:36 PM
CCR, please - use the correct medical terminology.
That would be leather cheerio, or chocolate starfish. :lol

Dayum I dicked that one up didn't I? :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-31-2021, 09:48 PM
Prosecutors later said the sow pinned [its boon] down and poured bleach on its face. It swallowed some in the struggle and later bat-winged, authorities said.

This sow had to out-weigh its buck by at least 100 lbs. on the hoof!

I've said it many times, the sows are far more violent and vicious than the nigger bucks could ever be!

IseDaDiva
10-31-2021, 11:41 PM
This sow had to out-weigh its buck by at least 100 lbs. on the hoof!

I've said it many times, the sows are far more violent and vicious than the nigger bucks could ever be!

I've often said that as well.

"Its temperament has been likened to that of an angry rhino, it can average 350lbs yet can move with alarming speed to viciously attack, often blindsiding its prey."

"What's a battle sow, Alex?"

Chimp Detester
10-31-2021, 11:42 PM

Mega BARF! That Yasmine Elder is one hideous sow-potomus buffarilla crap beast! And are you sure that is a sow and not a tranny buck? I just hope that despicably-ugly mega-turd has not crapped out any mini-turds! Can you imagine the damage half a dozen of these could do to humanity?

Well, at least its buck is now real good and this sheboon sherilla sow-beast 'yeti look-alike' is out of koon-mission for 15 years. Hey: They should change its name from Yasmine to Yeti-mean.

Here is its full body pix (Try not to puke!):

Sandy
11-01-2021, 09:47 AM
I'm still trying to comprehend the physics of forcing someone to drink. Not tied down, able to fight back, and yet forced to swallow?

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 11:11 AM
I'm still trying to comprehend the physics of forcing someone to drink. Not tied down, able to fight back, and yet forced to swallow?

I'm thinking it had that 300lb sow sitting on his stomach. Squashed nigga couldn't breeve so it was gasping, trying to suck in oxygen - bleach goes down its chiggun hole.

A video would have been nice.

Sandy
11-03-2021, 09:00 AM
I'm thinking it had that 300lb sow sitting on his stomach. Squashed nigga couldn't breeve so it was gasping, trying to suck in oxygen - bleach goes down its chiggun hole.

A video would have been nice.

That's the kind of thing Worldstar should feature. They'd just need to get good audio quality.

haywood
11-03-2021, 09:28 AM
No wonder buck negroes like it in prison - they're safe from enraged sows in there, and the trannies are

Good point!! No niglets equals no future criminals!!

IseDaDiva
11-03-2021, 11:04 AM
That's the kind of thing Worldstar should feature. They'd just need to get good audio quality.

Whoa! There's one scrawny buck wrecked for life.

Buck Simian
11-03-2021, 11:34 AM

deadmann83
11-03-2021, 07:02 PM

Mega BARF! That Yasmine Elder is one hideous sow-potomus buffarilla crap beast! And are you sure that is a sow and not a tranny buck? I just hope that despicably-ugly mega-turd has not crapped out any mini-turds! Can you imagine the damage half a dozen of these could do to humanity?

Well, at least its buck is now real good and this sheboon sherilla sow-beast 'yeti look-alike' is out of koon-mission for 15 years. Hey: They should change its name from Yasmine to Yeti-mean.

Here is its full body pix (Try not to puke!): That thing is so Fat i bet they had to take it's mugshot with the hubble telescope!

Sandy
11-04-2021, 10:36 PM
That thing is so Fat i bet they had to take it's mugshot with the hubble telescope!

The scary thought there is that Hubble has revealed things astronomers didn't have a clue were there. Imagine all the undiscovered horrors of a niggerpotamus that close examination would reveal.

https://hubblesite.org/contents/articles/hubble-deep-fields