PDA

View Full Version : St.George statue defaced again

IseDaDiva
10-30-2021, 05:22 PM
Some guy on a skateboard dumped more paint on the illustrious bust of George the Martyr. Of course, no stone will be left unturned to track down and punish this heretic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fED5q_O9TJY

Ray Cizzums
10-30-2021, 07:09 PM
That happened a few weeks ago, and they caught the guy, who's some out of work actor. They couldn't make it a
"hate crime", due to a million NYC retards defacing everything in sight, 24/7/365. That bust of Ole' Blubberlips
is a tempting target, like the Emmett Till memorial, so it's guaranteed to have cameras all over it.
Wear a mask, Skater Boi !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-30-2021, 07:41 PM
That happened a few weeks ago, and they caught the guy, who's some out of work actor. They couldn't make it a
"hate crime", due to a million NYC retards defacing everything in sight, 24/7/365. That bust of Ole' Blubberlips
is a tempting target, like the Emmett Till memorial, so it's guaranteed to have cameras all over it.
Wear a mask, Skater Boi !
:bugeye

The comments on that video are properly anti-Saint Nigger!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-30-2021, 07:45 PM
Oh shit that's funny!

Someone needs to CGI a giant pigeon flying over St. George Duh Breffless at the moment that white paint hits it.

Coon Club Road
10-30-2021, 08:42 PM
That statue is fuckin' hilarious. Look at those lips FFS!

Someone should lean a big black pipe up against that thing!

Moe_Gibbs
10-30-2021, 09:48 PM
Someone needs to demolish it with explosives.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-31-2021, 12:38 AM

Look at the sloped gorilla-like forehayed. Doesn't even look Human, for Christ's sakes!

Tar Remover
01-06-2022, 06:39 AM
I don't know why these guys waste their time with paint. Why not some type of acid that will eat that gaudy nigger head down to a bubbling pile of shit. Which was what George Groid was anyway......

haywood
01-06-2022, 10:30 AM

As I said in an earlier post that george groid looks like the offspring of a blowfish that was raped by a mountain gorilla!!

animal mother
01-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Look at the sloped gorilla-like forehayed. Doesn't even look Human, for Christ's sakes!

Well of course it doesn’t look human, it’s a statue of a nigger!

Ignatow
01-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Pantheon of niggers. Disgusting that they are revered. Who's the other bootlips? Elijah Cummings? Or it's look-alike?

haywood
01-07-2022, 11:36 AM
What sort of movies have you been watching? Or do you eat cheese before bedtime?

Lately I've been watching "Letterkenny." Sometimes I eat chesse and grapes before bedtime while I'm drinking a beer. Or two!!

Had_It_With_Niggers
01-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Just another sign that more and more humans have had it with niggers, and it's only going to get worse. The libtard nigger-loving media is actually starting to backfire. I know many people who have stopped watching TV simply because they're sick of all the commercials with niggers and interracial couples.