PDA

View Full Version : One-eyed "artist" Fetty Wap faces life in NU

IseDaDiva
10-29-2021, 07:16 PM
Niggas just can't hep deyselfs.

Fetty Wap (https://www.etonline.com/people/fetty-wap) was arrested and indicted on federal drug charges>>>search warrants executed during the investigation "resulted in the recovery of approximately $1.5 million in cash, 16 kilograms of cocaine, 2 kilograms of heroin, numerous fentanyl pills, two 9mm handguns, a rifle, a .45 caliber pistol, a .40 caliber pistol, and ammunition."If convicted, the defendants face a maximum of life imprisonment.

Fetty Wap Indicted on Federal Drug Trafficking Charges (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/music/celebrity/fetty-wap-indicted-on-federal-drug-trafficking-charges/ar-AAQ6Jk5?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531)

Ray Cizzums
10-29-2021, 08:31 PM
Things that used to get guys locked up forever are no longer a big deal, especially narcotics offenses. Cops found two kilos
of blow, stacks of cash, and unregistered weapons in the mayor of Rochester's home, and she isn't doing a day behind bars,
and can keep her law license. My friend got 3-9 years upstate, for showing up to buy a kilo back in '95, and he had a clean
record before that. My neighbor's kid did 2+ years upstate, for possession of a handgun in a car in NYC, 1st offense. Meanwhile,
niggers go free 5 times in a row, after robbing and shooting people. This pop-eyed rap retard will be let go, just watch.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-30-2021, 06:31 PM
Things that used to get guys locked up forever are no longer a big deal, especially narcotics offenses. Cops found two kilos
of blow, stacks of cash, and unregistered weapons in the mayor of Rochester's home, and she isn't doing a day behind bars,
and can keep her law license. My friend got 3-9 years upstate, for showing up to buy a kilo back in '95, and he had a clean
record before that. My neighbor's kid did 2+ years upstate, for possession of a handgun in a car in NYC, 1st offense. Meanwhile,
niggers go free 5 times in a row, after robbing and shooting people. This pop-eyed rap retard will be let go, just watch.

You've got that right. Niggers are pretty much immune from prosecution anymore. That Nigger Mayor story about made my blood boil. This Nigger will claim "I beez habin a drug problem an shee-it, I beez needzin hep" and will get off with probation, if that.

Coon Club Road
10-30-2021, 08:39 PM

The revolving door of justice is only available to niggers!
:fume