PDA

View Full Version : Woman in her 50s is stabbed in the head!..Yes..You Guessed..Nigger!

Unregistered
10-28-2021, 05:18 PM
We have a fair share of the Nigger Plague in the UK Too!...

Officers have released details of the suspect who has been described as a light skinned black man?...Light Skinned Black man?...You mean A Nigger!...The Nigger loving Daily Mail are not excepting any Comments on this article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10141593/Woman-50s-stabbed-head-west-London-police-launch-hunt-knifeman-aged-25-30.html

Sandy
10-28-2021, 05:28 PM
A "light-skinned" nigger compared to a "dark-skinned" nigger is like comparing goose feces to a cowpie.

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 07:14 PM
Yea what the fuck anyway?

I first heard the term "light skinned" and "darkie skinned" on A&E's The First 48.

I'm thinking light skin dark skin it's still a nigger for petes sake!

(BTW my spell check inserted "darkie" when I typed "dark"... is that because I be rayciss?)
:lol

Unregistered
10-28-2021, 07:17 PM
Just like an unpredictable violent pit bull who attacks and mauls children without warning or reason. Niggers are the same exact way. Violent unpredictable and Savage. It's the nigger DNA

IseDaDiva
10-28-2021, 07:51 PM
You know it's a savage Africoon for sure, but don't be judgmental just because a few of them "horrifically attack" citizens randomly. It happens! All the other muzzies and niggers being imported are probably hard-working and peace-loving.

I'm really suprised at the Mail.uk site actually stating it's a nigger (like we wouldn't know).

Jubal Early
10-30-2021, 08:45 PM
Yea what the fuck anyway?

I first heard the term "light skinned" and "darkie skinned" on A&E's The First 48.

I'm thinking light skin dark skin it's still a nigger for petes sake!

(BTW my spell check inserted "darkie" when I typed "dark"... is that because I be rayciss?)
:lol

From this, it would seem these kiddies really think
That skin color is the issue.... black guy commits crime, but folks, don't be too hard on him, his skin was lighter than most... a jig is a jig is a jig. Part
African and you can expect crime....

Coon Club Road
10-30-2021, 09:04 PM
From this, it would seem these kiddies really think
That skin color is the issue.... black guy commits crime, but folks, don't be too hard on him, his skin was lighter than most... a jig is a jig is a jig. Part
African and you can expect crime....

Niggers get light skin from oil drillers and coal burners.

The first white guy caught banging a spook should have had his dick cut off and hung on public square as a clear message that oil drilling is not cool.

Unregistered
10-31-2021, 01:05 PM
Niggers get light skin from oil drillers and coal burners.

The first white guy caught banging a spook should have had his dick cut off and hung on public square as a clear message that oil drilling is not cool.

I'm good with that....