PDA

View Full Version : Avatar worthy sow and her driller turn their nigger nest into DNS.

animal mother
10-28-2021, 11:21 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-horrific-details-corpse-boy-brothers-alone-apartment

Nig Zero
10-28-2021, 11:37 AM
The article didn't say the race of the minors who were the victims. If they were niggers...then who cares. Another example of black parenting and the white trash that love niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-28-2021, 01:44 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-horrific-details-corpse-boy-brothers-alone-apartment

Great avatar! Looks like the sow got a new hurrdid for her mugshot.

What gets me about this is that niggers brutalize and murder their sprogs daily. If it weren't for the oil driller, this would have gotten a short story hidden somewhere, but now they can blame YT for leading the sow astray.

Ray Cizzums
10-28-2021, 03:04 PM

What gets me about this is that niggers brutalize and murder their sprogs daily. If it weren't for the oil driller, this would have gotten a short story hidden somewhere, but now they can blame YT for leading the sow astray.
Looks a lot like Pepe the Burger Kang, no ?

animal mother
10-28-2021, 04:06 PM

I thought you would latch onto that one.

:rofl

IseDaDiva
10-28-2021, 05:58 PM
I thought you would latch onto that one.

:rofl

Isn't it obvious? We read about a sow throwing her sprogs off a balcony and it's a short article about her mental health crisis, and hinting at how the poor sow was economically disadvantaged and her bucks are in NU and it all boils down to the fault of YT. Story vanishes.

This sprog batwinging is being made into a big huge deal ONLY because of the driller and they'll find a way to make it ALL his fault and turn the sowpotomus into a victim. God, that MSM is so sickeningly transparent they should be ashamed.

Groid_Rage
10-28-2021, 08:56 PM
17944 :oildrill
The driller is definitely some prison heavy that she prolly met when she was visiting one of her baby daddies at the pen.

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 10:53 PM
"...15-year-old boy told officials that his 8-year-old brother, Kendrick Lee, had been dead for a year in the apartment..."

Did the nigger neighbors set up a go funds me for air fresheners?

FFS could you imagine the stank in that nest!
:vomit

IseDaDiva
10-29-2021, 12:28 AM
"...15-year-old boy told officials that his 8-year-old brother, Kendrick Lee, had been dead for a year in the apartment..."

Did the nigger neighbors set up a go funds me for air fresheners?

FFS could you imagine the stank in that nest!
:vomit

I doubt the stink of a rotting niglet could be distinguished from the regular stench of nigger funk.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-30-2021, 07:26 PM
Just another hypersexual Nigger bitch who shits out sprogs one after another for gibz. Four kids living in that apartment, well three and a dead one, and two other sprogs who live somewhere else. Good lawd, six fuckin kids on the taxpayers dime! Well five now, but anyway.