PDA

View Full Version : Richard Gere to testify against nigger-hating Italian senator

IseDaDiva
10-23-2021, 12:42 PM
The Sen. Matteo Salvini has been against nigger "migrants" all along. I like this guy.

The migrants were on board a ship owned by Spanish NGO Open Arms to whom Salvini denied permission to disembark (https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/europe/italy-government-migrant-rescue-ship-intl/index.html) in Italy in August 2019, leaving them stranded at sea and putting their lives at risk.

What a shame.

"Let's talk about Richard Gere. You tell me how serious a trial is where someone comes from Hollywood to testify about my nastiness," (Salvini) questioned, speaking to reporters after the first hearing in Palermo on Saturday.
A day earlier he had joked that if Gere was officially named a witness, he would ask for an autograph for his mother.

:lol

Nigger-loving Richard visited the poor migrants to offer his support but didn't take any of them home with him.

Nig Zero
10-23-2021, 01:04 PM
To hell with Richard Gere too. I would have sank that ship (and laughed at the niggers rockfishing) before they had even got "gibsmedat" out of their mouths.

Ray Cizzums
10-23-2021, 01:37 PM

IseDaDiva
10-23-2021, 02:01 PM

OMG.
:rofl

Coon Club Road
10-24-2021, 09:59 AM
I hope some nigger steals his car so he can't make it to the hearing!

IseDaDiva
10-24-2021, 12:41 PM
What the hell does it have to do with Gere? How is it evidence he only spoke to the niggers afterwards so thats hear say evidence which isn't actually evidence. We all need people like Salvini, Viva Salvina.

Exactly. Why is he sticking his nose in here? I bet when he's done playing hero to the niggers, he says, "Byebye! Take care of those niggers!" and flies home in his empty jet to his private estate and leaves all the savages behind. Why can't he take some of them to be HIS neighbours to feed and house and clothe?

What a phony.

Jim Crow
10-24-2021, 02:25 PM
Gere is just another hollywierd liberal niggerlover like the rest. Hollywierd libs is the reason why I’ll never spend a cent on a new movie. The only time I watch a new movie is if I can pirate it for free. Fuck those liberal Niggerlovin motherfuckers! We need to continue hitting them in the fucking pocketbook!

jenkemfactory
10-24-2021, 03:30 PM
Why doesn't dick-gear bend over for them horny niggers.