PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers home invades, media says they got in the wrong apt.

Cat fur allergic
10-22-2021, 06:07 PM
2 school teachers accused of going into wrong apartment, getting in bed before shooting tenant

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-school-teachers-accused-going-191158009.html

Logic is something these nigger lovers are missing.

IseDaDiva
10-22-2021, 07:02 PM
Akkua Hallback (left) and Darius Cohen

An Africoon and a Jewish home invaders? Elementary school teachers? I bet they teach those kids "real good". Hire niggers, this is what you get. Criminal behavior is hard-wired into niggers. They can't help deyselfs.

Ray Cizzums
10-22-2021, 07:55 PM
Let me get this straight - these two gay niggers, walk into the wrong apartment, armed, then get in a bed they've never seen before (no doubt for muh dikk), then open fire on the person who lives there ? What fucking idiot is buying any of this horseshit story ?
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-22-2021, 08:06 PM
The two men have also lost their P.E.-teaching jobs.

Oh, no.

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”

Gee, David - you really think there's no place for drugged-up, armed, downlow criminiggers in schools? Let's not be hasty here.

Coon Club Road
10-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Should read like this:

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this NIGGERS in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”

IseDaDiva
10-23-2021, 12:19 AM
Should read like this:

“This is very disappointing for us as a school system,” school superintendent Dr. David Moore said to WPTV. “There is no place for this NIGGERS in our school system, there is no place for this in our community.”

And if he wanted to be really honest - "...there is no place for niggers on our planet."

Coon Club Road
10-23-2021, 12:31 AM
And if he wanted to be really honest - "...there is no place for niggers on our planet."

:thumb

Whitey Ford
10-23-2021, 03:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5uzOeVE.jpg

Groid_Rage
10-23-2021, 07:18 PM
Going into the wrong apartment and getting in the wrong bed sounds like a good defence if you are from planet Wakanda, as for one of them having a Jewish name I can't believe any self respecting Jew would have oil drilled unless he was drunk in the wrong apartment and in the wrong bed and using a white stick even then his guide dog would have said לעזאזל לעזאזל Ṇ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣.Maybe he is a black or nog not Hebrew not Israelite?

K

Sandy
10-24-2021, 10:51 PM
Maybe he is a black or nog not Hebrew not Israelite?

Probably just appropriated the name like they appropriate everything else.

And Darius was Persian, not Hebrew. I guess niggers will claim they were also the Persians?

Groid_Rage
10-24-2021, 10:57 PM
Darius was a common nog name at one time.

Sandy
10-24-2021, 11:07 PM
Elementary school teachers? I bet they teach those kids "real good".

The two men have also lost their P.E.-teaching jobs.Oh, no.

Gee, David - you really think there's no place for drugged-up, armed, downlow criminiggers in schools? Let's not be hasty here.

FFS, the niggers were teaching PE of all the things? There needs to be an investigation into how many children have been molested and raped, but were too afraid to come forward.

When I was in elementary school, no teachers taught only PE. The regular teachers took turns. I think we had an hour twice a week, but nothing too strenuous to make us sweaty, and our school didn't have showers. I wonder if this elementary school has showers, which even just for older children is an invitation for nigger "teachers" to molest, rape, and at least do voyeurism.