PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cops Kareem, Juquaim & Darryl get shot at 45 Norte Lounge And Bar in North Houston- batwings for Kareem

Whitey Ford
10-19-2021, 12:19 AM
'They do everything together' | Fiancée describes relationship among deputy constables who were shot early Saturday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXN0HMR-qM
Dey beez frendzz an' sheeit.

HOUSTON — Three Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables were shot Saturday while they were working an extra job at a club in north Houston.

Deputy Kareem Atkins was killed. Deputies Juquaim Barthen and Darryl Garrett remain hospitalized in the Texas Medical Center.

HOUSTON — Three Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables were shot Saturday while they were working an extra job at a club in north Houston.

RELATED: 'Three officers down' | Scanner audio details shooting that left one Pct. 4 deputy dead, two others injured

Deputy Kareem Atkins was killed. Deputies Juquaim Barthen and Darryl Garrett remain hospitalized in the Texas Medical Center.

Niggers always getting shot at 'birfday parties' and funerals. Even the nigger cops!
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/deputy-darryl-garrett-shot-kidney-transplant/285-6a99dea7-c336-4f45-a29b-351cfbc6aca6

CoonsЯus
10-19-2021, 07:28 AM
dead niggers is always a good outcome. I guess one out of three is a result.

haywood
10-19-2021, 07:46 AM
'They do everything together' | Fiancée describes relationship among deputy constables who were shot early Saturday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXN0HMR-qM
Dey beez frendzz an' sheeit.

Niggers always getting shot at 'birfday parties' and funerals. Even the nigger cops!
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/deputy-darryl-garrett-shot-kidney-transplant/285-6a99dea7-c336-4f45-a29b-351cfbc6aca6

Since they were at a nigger establishment only kareem got shot. One out of three, that's SUPERIOR marksmanship for niggers!!

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 11:26 AM
She said doctors had to remove both of his kidneys and gall bladder. He will eventually need a kidney transplant.

How can you transplant something is that not there? Can anyone, even a nigger, live with zero kidneys? Is this possible? Are they going to make him RoboNigga?

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 01:45 PM
Yes you can survive without kidneys but you would need daily dialysis.

Okay, thanks. I know of dialysis for failing kidneys, but didn't know new ones could be surgically attached after the old ones have been gone for any length of time.

This is going to be one super-expensive nigger. I better get over to GoGibsMuh and make a donation.

tweakstick
10-19-2021, 02:23 PM
This nigger will have to stay hooked up to kidney dialysis until a donor chimp can be found at a zoo. To my knowledge, you can't even piss without kidneys.

This nigger is going to break the bank trying to keep it shuffling around just to have it's next set of organs receive additional lead treatments.

Maybe someone with more medical or veterinary training here can answer the question.

Anastasia perhaps?

Nig Zero
10-19-2021, 07:59 PM
One report said that the police are looking for a hispanic man. Which makes sense since the shooter hit all three targets and killed one. Niggers rarely score hits. Mexican vs Niggers!!!

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 08:44 PM
This nigger will have to stay hooked up to kidney dialysis until a donor chimp can be found at a zoo. To my knowledge, you can't even piss without kidneys.

This nigger is going to break the bank trying to keep it shuffling around just to have it's next set of organs receive additional lead treatments.

Maybe someone with more medical or veterinary training here can answer the question.

Anastasia perhaps?

I know we can't always judge by names as a lot of sneaky niggers have appropriated human names - e.g., "Darryl Garrett", but it looks like the top donors on the GibsMuh fund may be misguided Libtards. We know niggers wouldn't give a nickel.

Fundraiser by Darryl Garrett : Darryl Garrett’s Blue angels ! (gofundme.com) (https://www.gofundme.com/f/darryl-garretts-blue-angels?fbclid=IwAR0T0b1no7l6FDHnqOHlVufqEehJ1m62tC 47mAhrS7iaTFW0E8949q4a09k)

Nig Zero
10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
Some of the commenters at the GIbsMeDat didn't seem to study the details of the shooting. The "cops" were working as security at some coon night club. Almost certainly not in a police uniform and I doubt they were attacked because they were police. Just a Mexican smoking some spooks.

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 11:44 PM
Some of the commenters at the GIbsMeDat didn't seem to study the details of the shooting. The "cops" were working as security at some coon night club. Almost certainly not in a police uniform and I doubt they were attacked because they were police. Just a Mexican smoking some spooks.

Maybe the bucks went there to flash badges to get a little rapin' time in.

Whitey Ford
10-20-2021, 03:12 AM
One report said that the police are looking for a hispanic man. Which makes sense since the shooter hit all three targets and killed one. Niggers rarely score hits. Mexican vs Niggers!!!

I live in a Mexican neighborhood. And they like me just fine. But the Mexicans do not like the Mayate in their neighborhoods because they know that brings crime, rape, shootings, muh dik and all.

Coon Club Road
10-21-2021, 06:04 PM
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=proximanova]

How can you transplant something is that not there? Can anyone, even a nigger, live with zero kidneys? Is this possible? Are they going to make him RoboNigga?

Niggerz survive quite well with no brains on a daily basis! :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-24-2021, 09:22 PM
Yes you can survive without kidneys but you would need daily dialysis.

I dunno... To best of my knowledge, I don't have any kidneys, and I've never needed dialysis.

My wife bosses me around a lot, but other than that, I don't have any other medical problems that I know of.