PDA

View Full Version : "Sojer" buck batwings his hoe

IseDaDiva
10-16-2021, 07:25 PM
As soon as I saw the headlines, I knew it:

She was pregnant at the time of her death.

Of course the dirty sow was gravid. They always are either knocked up or shitting out a niglet. Filthy, depraved creatures.

We know Alonzo wasn't gonna pay no chile support, so he ended the love affair in the usual way.

A nigger playing soldier based at Fort Bragg in North Carolina is facing a murder charge after the death of his whore.
Georgia authorities on Friday announced that Alonzo Dargan Jr. is accused of killing Akeila Ware after her wrecked car was found with bullet holes on a Georgia highway.

https://www.kfvs12.com/2021/10/08/soldier-charged-with-killing-woman-georgia-highway/

Coon Club Road
10-16-2021, 08:38 PM
At least she was winged before shitting out the Turd.

IseDaDiva
10-16-2021, 09:16 PM
At least she was winged before shitting out the Turd.

Yes! A hat trick - felon factor shut down, niglet deleted, and buck off to NU.

Ray Cizzums
10-16-2021, 09:49 PM

A lot of collateral gibs to be paid out by white taxpayers here. She had five shitlings prior to batwinging, and the
he-boon also had a wife and chilluns. Lots of black retards on the dole for life, plus Alonzo's scholarship to Nigger
U, which ain't cheap. Too bad the whole tribe can't be shipped to the Congo forthwith.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-16-2021, 09:53 PM

Hat trick! Haven't heard that in years!
:rofl

haywood
10-16-2021, 10:11 PM
at least she was winged before shitting out the turd.

a plus!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-16-2021, 11:28 PM
Georgia authorities on Friday announced that Alonzo Dargan Jr. is accused of killing Akeila Ware after her wrecked car was found with bullet holes on a Georgia highway.

I am trying to figure out the blueprints of this plan this genius nigger drew up. He shot the car up with pregnant baby momma while she was cruising down the interstate? :lol Stupid nigger crime of the year.

Whitey Ford
10-17-2021, 04:53 AM

I am trying to figure out the blueprints of this plan this genius nigger drew up. He shot the car up with pregnant baby momma while she was cruising down the interstate? :lol Stupid nigger crime of the year.

He beez da muhfuggen Rambo an' sheeit. LOL

Niggers aren't exactly known for brilliant planning skills. Probably left a ton of casings behind with fingerprints/DNA on them, too.

IseDaDiva
10-17-2021, 11:11 AM

No blueprint. Niggers can't look beyond this very moment and instant gratification. If they could they'd stop batwinging their knocked-up sows to avoid being sued for chile support. They have no concept of the future or consequences and can't understand that being nagged for money (which they would never pay) is better than going to NU.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-18-2021, 12:34 PM
No blueprint. Niggers can't look beyond this very moment and instant gratification. If they could they'd stop batwinging their knocked-up sows to avoid being sued for chile support. They have no concept of the future or consequences and can't understand that being nagged for money (which they would never pay) is better than going to NU.
And somehow believe they won’t be the first one suspected.