PDA

View Full Version : Suspect (NIGGER!!) holding gas can sought for setting fire outside Brooklyn yeshiva

Jivin' Jigaboo
10-16-2021, 10:31 AM
An ugly NIGGER sow is being sought, after pouring gasoline in front of a yeshiva on Avenue J and East 16th Street in Brooklyn and setting a fire .
:because

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/local/new-video-suspect-holding-gas-can-sought-for-setting-fire-outside-brooklyn-yeshiva

Sandy
10-16-2021, 10:48 AM
This is almost never called a hate crime, but niggers will set fire to their own "churches" and mosques, and the Lame Stream Media goes crazy.

Ray Cizzums
10-17-2021, 11:52 PM
Niggers are terrible arsonists, who usually light themselves on fire, while failing to burn their intended target.
They really suck at crime, despite lifetimes of practice. Being incompetent is a fambly tradition with spooks....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 02:43 PM
Niggers are terrible arsonists, who usually light themselves on fire, while failing to burn their intended target.
They really suck at crime, despite lifetimes of practice. Being incompetent is a fambly tradition with spooks....
:bugeye

No truer words have ever been written!

Groid_Rage
10-18-2021, 07:31 PM
:bugeyeA few years ago some local nigger torched his fambly's house frying a turkey indoors.

IseDaDiva
10-18-2021, 07:41 PM
This is almost never called a hate crime, but niggers will set fire to their own "churches" and mosques, and the Lame Stream Media goes crazy.

It's only a hate crime if YT does it. I'm sure that sow had very good reason to do this. Probably traumatized over past slights or slurs and had a mental health crisis - the new nigger excuse for every savage act they commit.

Groid_Rage
10-19-2021, 01:16 AM
It's only a hate crime if YT does it. I'm sure that sow had very good reason to do this. Probably traumatized over past slights or slurs and had a mental health crisis - the new nigger excuse for every savage act they commit.Probably some Jewish shopkeeper who went there had the hoe aperested for shoplifting and that traumatized the kween.

Nig Zero
10-19-2021, 07:17 AM
That's funny. The dumb nigger didn't get the message to only attack YT and not the chosen people. Let's see what happens to this dumb nigger.

haywood
10-19-2021, 07:50 AM
It's only a hate crime if YT does it. I'm sure that sow had very good reason to do this. Probably traumatized over past slights or slurs and had a mental health crisis - the new nigger excuse for every savage act they commit.

And oil drilling c@ck$ucker dumblasio lets them get away with it!!

Sandy
10-19-2021, 07:22 PM
And oil drilling c@ck$ucker dumblasio lets them get away with it!!

If you thought it's bad with Oildriller de Blasio, the incoming nigger mayor will be the worst nightmare yet for the city's right-minded humans. Bail reform was just the first step. Wait for sentencing reform in the guise of "fighting institutional racism." City crime stats have already fudged things for years, counting a lot of felonies as misdemeanors. Outright murders will be pleaded down to manslaughter, so 25 to life becomes 2 to 5. Rape will become "unwanted sexual touching," 6 months at most, out in 3 including time served. Robbery with assault will be sentenced to suspended sentences and restitution (as if niggers ever pay restitution).

That's what I'm predicting, and I'm sticking to it.

haywood
10-19-2021, 10:15 PM
If you thought it's bad with Oildriller de Blasio, the incoming nigger mayor will be the worst nightmare yet for the city's right-minded humans. Bail reform was just the first step. Wait for sentencing reform in the guise of "fighting institutional racism." City crime stats have already fudged things for years, counting a lot of felonies as misdemeanors. Outright murders will be pleaded down to manslaughter, so 25 to life becomes 2 to 5. Rape will become "unwanted sexual touching," 6 months at most, out in 3 including time served. Robbery with assault will be sentenced to suspended sentences and restitution (as if niggers ever pay restitution).

That's what I'm predicting, and I'm sticking to it.

SAD to say, I'll bet you are RIGHT!!