PDA

View Full Version : Felony food tampering

tweakstick
10-16-2021, 03:57 AM
This is why you don't eat where niggers prepare the food. This nigger is quite proud of itself and foolishly tells the camera "doan tell nobody" while it films it for the world (and the prosecution) to see. This nigger should be in prison for life:

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh5e45ZzRr9R6ZrU5U

Whitey Ford
10-16-2021, 04:12 AM
Those gatorade bottles have seals on them. After that nigger drank out of them, it would be obvious that they had been opened.

CoonsЯus
10-16-2021, 05:23 AM
This is why I do not eat out. Niggers. They ruin everything.

Jim Crow
10-16-2021, 08:16 AM
Self snitching disgusting nigger!Fuck prison time! If I knew that son of a monkey sow tampered with my food,I’d be waiting for it outside. Me and a couple of good ol boys from the club, it would disappear after having the most painful time of its miserable life!

Sandy
10-16-2021, 10:53 AM
A few years ago there was a YT kid who selfied his idiot ass licking taco shells. As I recall, within hours, social media identified him and got him fired.

This nigger will get away with it. Management will make the excuse that that food was never going to be served to customers.

Celticgirl
10-16-2021, 01:45 PM
They are pigs man. I can't believe the whites are allowing themselves to be lowered to nigger standards like this. That is disgusting. Fuck any liberal of course but also fuck any white conservative that makes excuses for them which I see more and more. Also fuck any conservative white praising "conservative" or "Trump loving" nigs. "BLM is dividing us." Fuck you. You're as big niggerlovers as the liberals. The nigs know where the conservatives are at. If they want to join the conservatives, they will join. You don't need to shove them in our faces. I hate that. Trump even does that shit.

haywood
10-16-2021, 03:36 PM
Self snitching disgusting nigger!Fuck prison time! If I knew that son of a monkey sow tampered with my food,I’d be waiting for it outside. Me and a couple of good ol boys from the club, it would disappear after having the most painful time of its miserable life!

BEST solution yet!!

Coon Club Road
10-17-2021, 01:28 PM
Wonder how many humans out of ten would like to shit in that niggers water supply.

I'll be number one for a good number 2!
:jenkem

haywood
10-17-2021, 01:36 PM
Wonder how many humans out of ten would like to shit in that niggers water supply.

I'll be number one for a good number 2!
:jenkem

I'd do it after I ate at an all you can eat Mexican joint!!

Coon Club Road
10-17-2021, 05:03 PM
I'd do it after I ate at an all you can eat Mexican joint!!

:rofl