PDA

View Full Version : Memphis nigger sets his coalburner ablaze for breaking up with him

Whitey Ford
10-15-2021, 04:19 PM
Woman set on fire; boyfriend charged

Just another mudshark whore meets nigger story. Unfortunately, they did produce a sproglet that the nigger failed to kill in utero.

Police say she was standing near a vehicle in the driveway of a house on Benna Cove in the Sea Isle area when she told Upshaw that she was breaking up with him.

Upshaw allegedly told her if he couldn’t be with her, no one could. Police say he splashed her with gasoline, then threw a lit cigarette at her and set her on fire.
https://i.imgur.com/Rr0zMNy.jpg

The couple have a child together and a long history of domestic violence, according to court records. Police said in 2019 Upshaw hit punched the same girlfriend in the stomach so hard she had an emergency c-section and delivered their baby a month early.

https://i.imgur.com/9HwwtVt.jpg

The victim’s relatives said the woman has a long road to recovery.

Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger.

https://www.wreg.com/news/local/man-accused-of-setting-girlfriend-on-fire/

IseDaDiva
10-15-2021, 04:47 PM
Choose to lie down with a nigger beast? As the only carny saying goes, "You pays your money, you takes your chances."

The couple have a child together and a long history of domestic violence, according to court records. Police said in 2019 Upshaw hit punched the same girlfriend in the stomach so hard she had an emergency c-section and delivered their baby a month early.
:lol "Oh, but I LOVE that buck of mine!" Stupid whore.

Sandy
10-16-2021, 11:00 AM
:lol "Oh, but I LOVE that buck of mine!" Stupid whore.

Do you know "Showboat" the musical? "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" is one of the songs, sung by the light-skinned niggeress that passed itself off as white. The buck is lazy, an idiot, a drunk, and I think also gets muh poosie on the side, but the niggeress still lubs it.

Coon Club Road
10-16-2021, 11:40 AM
Burn the coal and the coal burns you! :lol

Celticgirl
10-16-2021, 02:01 PM
That is why white men do not want to get involved with an ex coalburner. Besides raising the sproglets, the ex buck will come back and batwing both of them. It didn't happen in this case but that whole mentality, "If I can't haave deez beeetch no otha muthafucka can." That is what worries me about encouraging racemixing today. It can be downright deadly for white men.

tweakstick
10-16-2021, 02:12 PM
Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger./ (https://www.wreg.com/news/local/man-accused-of-setting-girlfriend-on-fire/)

Probably not. Now the niggers probably won't even touch her unless she's got money and nice place to stay.
Hint: She doesn't.

Ray Cizzums
10-16-2021, 02:34 PM
[Recovery? This scumbag skank is already dead to the rest of humanity for burning the coal. maybe the next nigger will finish the job this useless coon failed to do. Useless, this nigger.
Like an old vehicle, or bicycle, that you park at a train station, or on the mean streets - you just slap a flat color
paint job on it, and that's your shitkicker. Just like when a mook like myself has to get stitched up, they break out
the horse needle, and get 'er done, nothing fancy. Patch this burnt mudskipper up, and tell her to stay away from
the schvuggers from now on.
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
10-16-2021, 04:31 PM

Probably not. Now the niggers probably won't even touch her unless she's got money and nice place to stay.
Hint: She doesn't.

Yep.
She went from burning the coal to simply just burning. You might even say she's burned out. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sandy
10-16-2021, 06:37 PM
Patch this burnt mudskipper up, and tell her to stay away from
the schvuggers from now on.

Once a coalburner by preference, almost always a coalburner by having no other choice. Any self-respecting human won't have a thing to do with her once finding out her history. So then she'll go back to niggers as the only ones that'll have her. It would have been easier if she'd just died already.

Ray Cizzums
10-16-2021, 09:35 PM
Once a coalburner by preference, almost always a coalburner by having no other choice. Any self-respecting human won't have a thing to do with her once finding out her history. So then she'll go back to niggers as the only ones that'll have her. It would have been easier if she'd just died already.
Two coats of flat black, and back on the streets....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-16-2021, 09:37 PM
"I like my men and my ice cream to be chocolate! Oops."

And so ends this Romeo and Juliet tale. Oh, well - at least she'll carry remembrances of her romance for the rest of her life every time she look in the mirror.

Maybe she can get a gig in horror movies or haunted houses after the bandages come off.

haywood
10-18-2021, 08:27 AM
"I like my men and my ice cream to be chocolate! Oops."

And so ends this Romeo and Juliet tale. Oh, well - at least she'll carry remembrances of her romance for the rest of her life every time she look in the mirror.

Maybe she can get a gig in horror movies or haunted houses after the bandages come off.

Stephen King will give her a call.

IseDaDiva
10-18-2021, 11:10 AM
Stephen King will give her a call.

:rofl

Too bad she missed the remake of "Pet Sematary".

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 04:53 PM
Yep.
She went from burning the coal to simply just burning. You might even say she's burned out. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Groid_Rage
10-18-2021, 04:56 PM
Did her coal catch fire? :burner

haywood
10-18-2021, 11:44 PM

Too bad she missed the remake of "Pet Sematary".

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
10-19-2021, 07:58 AM
When will these mudsharks understand? Nigger beast don’t give two shits about you bitch! You just be it’s trophy! Savage apes eventually destroy they trophies! after all, they destroy everything!