PDA

View Full Version : Niggers, Niggers everywhere

Unregistered
10-14-2021, 08:07 PM
The NBA is a walking groid fest, every NFL intro is now NOTHING but a (C)rap video. The only sport I will voluntarily watch now is hockey because there are the fewest number of shit skins. So who does the introductory segment of my team's home opener feature..Charles Barkley🙄. There is no escape!

Unregistered
10-15-2021, 11:21 AM
The NBA is a walking groid fest, every NFL intro is now NOTHING but a (C)rap video. The only sport I will voluntarily watch now is hockey because there are the fewest number of shit skins. So who does the introductory segment of my team's home opener feature..Charles Barkley🙄. There is no escape!

---------------

Planet of the apes!

Unregistered
10-16-2021, 12:14 AM
Lesson here, don’t watch apes play with balls

Coon Club Road
10-16-2021, 04:17 AM
I can't wait til these overpaid coons are required to take hefty contract concessions because of the boycotts against major sports teams.

Chimp Detester
10-16-2021, 08:24 AM
NBA =Nigger Baboon Ape-sociation

NFL = Nigger Felon League

Black lives = Fecal matter.

CoonsЯus
10-16-2021, 10:22 AM
The best thing about the TV is the off switch. I haven't turned mine on in a few years now. I don't want niggers in my living room

Coon Club Road
10-16-2021, 11:33 AM
The best thing about the TV is the off switch. I haven't turned mine on in a few years now. I don't want niggers in my living room

I had a relative that brought in an old coon lady to clean her house every week.

I was always fearful that one of her kin folk (grandspooks) would show up and start shit or case the joint, thankfully that never happened.

She eventually sprouted wings and went aloft to the great bat nest in the sky.

A white staffed cleaning service took over and did a better job, 10x faster than the old spook.

Unregistered
10-16-2021, 04:15 PM
I always enjoyed Reader's Digest Magazine, though it has shrunk over years with less and less readers in the US. and less serious written material to review. Started to get a subscription after all these years for our family. Up pops a front cover with a human woman and a pavement ape together.

Not going to spend a nickel on this woke trash.