PDA

View Full Version : UK nigger was made good by public after robbing store

CoonsЯus
10-12-2021, 04:12 PM
A stinking nigger was made good by members of the public who confronted the thieving nigger after it robbed a store in the UK. Of course, the BBC manages to find that smiling innocent photo of the nigger in another dimension. The usual teddy bear cuddling graduation shot !

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-58887493

Good on the public for making this nigger no more. We need a nigger shortage problem.

North Leicestershire Coroner's Court has previously heard a crowd had formed outside the shop in Ashby-de-la-Zouch as Mr Bryant was restrained for 17 minutes while waiting for police.

The 29-year-old, from Birmingham, was taken ill at the scene and died in hospital two days later.

This will turn into the UK's very own George ' ape ' Floyd.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-12-2021, 04:29 PM
A nigger "shortage" would not be a "problem".

CoonsЯus
10-12-2021, 05:51 PM
A nigger "shortage" would not be a "problem".

I agree - but we can all dream on right?

Coon Club Road
10-13-2021, 01:01 AM
Definitely sounds like the Fentanyl kicked in once the beast was wrangled to the ground.

Looks like they set a red tent up over the dead jigaboo... perhaps a place to go in and relieve yourself... I mean pay your respects!

haywood
10-13-2021, 08:59 AM
A stinking nigger was made good by members of the public who confronted the thieving nigger after it robbed a store in the UK. Of course, the BBC manages to find that smiling innocent photo of the nigger in another dimension. The usual teddy bear cuddling graduation shot !

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-58887493

Good on the public for making this nigger no more. We need a nigger shortage problem.

This will turn into the UK's very own George ' ape ' Floyd.

I wonder if ben crump will assist a UK nigger lawyer for the deceased ape's fambly when they try to win the nigger lotto!!

Anastasia
10-13-2021, 09:57 PM
What is it with the nigger-dick-sucking controlled media and their need to post a graduation picture of every nigger whose own TNB got itself killed? Do they think the nigger could have achieved greatness?

Well, the nigger did achieve GOODness.

Sandy
10-14-2021, 11:30 PM
Looks like they set a red tent up over the dead jigaboo... perhaps a place to go in and relieve yourself... I mean pay your respects!

That's the perfect way to pay respect to a dead nigger! I can't find it right now, but someone made a great Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) urinating on the word "nigger." Maybe Ise can do that with George Floyd!

Coon Club Road
10-15-2021, 12:20 AM
What is it with the nigger-dick-sucking controlled media and their need to post a graduation picture of every nigger whose own TNB got itself killed? Do they think the nigger could have achieved greatness?

Well, the nigger did achieve GOODness.

I think it is inbred for mammies to keep a gradpicture for the media on hand in case of sudden death at the hands of the PoPo or YT to perpetuate that nigger payday.

Odin's balls
10-16-2021, 05:36 AM
A worthless nigger high on coke resisting a citizens arrest until its subhuman heart gave up.

No great loss.

Any idea what it was trying to steal? The steam off a turd perhaps?