PDA

View Full Version : Shit Snake-Haired Nigger Avoids Arrest By Chimping In Tree For 48 Hours

Ray Cizzums
10-08-2021, 09:05 PM
The cops went to arrest this congoloid for assault, so he climbs a tree, then gets treated like he's someone's
precious pet. The cops were all worried about his "saftey", and were sending food and drinks up. I'd send him
a nice drink, with a fire hose. Instead, they have cops on overtime coddling this niggerfaggot. Some bean bags
from a riot gun would have wrapped things up in 10 minutes. Fuck you, nigger !
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2021/10/08/nyc-man-still-in-tree-after-climbing-up-to-avoid-arrests/

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-08-2021, 10:21 PM
The cops went to arrest this congoloid for assault, so he climbs a tree, then gets treated like he's someone's
precious pet. The cops were all worried about his "saftey", and were sending food and drinks up. I'd send him
a nice drink, with a fire hose. Instead, they have cops on overtime coddling this niggerfaggot. Some bean bags
from a riot gun would have wrapped things up in 10 minutes. Fuck you, nigger !
https://nypost.com/2021/10/08/nyc-man-still-in-tree-after-climbing-up-to-avoid-arrests/

Assaulted a woman, then they coddle the tree ape nigger in fear of it falling and being blamed for its death. I would’ve grabbed the chainsaw. A firehose would have been entertaining as well. Here here! I agree with you! Fuck you nigger!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-09-2021, 01:35 AM
Light the tree on fire. That nigger would be on the ground in cuffs before the cops' next hourly donut break.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-09-2021, 05:33 PM
Light the tree on fire. That nigger would be on the ground in cuffs before the cops' next hourly donut break.

Fuck it! Just shoot his nigger ass and be done with it.

Ray Cizzums
10-09-2021, 07:00 PM
"Life Camp", a NYC "non-violence advocacy group" helped get this monkey down from his tree. Wire-haired
chimp wrangler Erica Ford said “We told the po-po, we speak chimp, and asked if we could negotiate with him”. When we talk about reimagining public safety this is what we mean. We have to shift how we handle
some things”. Thomas aped his way down the tree within five minutes, she said, and is now home with friends and
family at the zoo, as Life Camp seeks gibs muhs for him. Ford was dumbfounded when asked why a "non-violence
advocacy group" is helping someone being arrested for assaulting a woman.
Plenty of ape photos in the link. Enjoy.
https://nypost.com/2021/10/09/nyc-non-violence-advocacy-group-helps-get-man-down-from-tree/

IseDaDiva
10-09-2021, 09:13 PM

That looks like an oak tree, something way more valuable than a wild felonious nigger. High-powered hose or tranquilizer dart from the zoo would be better.

Ray Cizzums
10-09-2021, 09:59 PM
That looks like an oak tree, something way more valuable than a wild felonious nigger. High-powered hose or tranquilizer dart from the zoo would be better.

As an environmentalist, I'd gladly volunteer to climb up there, and dislodge that wild nigger with a blunt instrument.
Such is my regard for the mighty oak.....

10-09-2021, 10:28 PM

130 grain cartridge from my .270 Remington would be best.

10-09-2021, 10:30 PM

130 grain cartridge from my .270 Remington would be best.

Coon Club Road
10-10-2021, 11:09 AM
A chainsaw would have been entertaining as well!

Tar Remover
10-18-2021, 11:06 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Life Chimp!