PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Awards 2021: Beaming Oil driller Fred Sirieix looks dapper with his stunning fiancée!

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Attitude Awards 2021: Beaming Oil driller Fred Sirieix looks dapper in bronze suit as he makes red carpet debut with his stunning fiancée

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10066111/Attitude-Awards-2021-Fred-Sirieix-wears-bronze-suit-jacket-fianc-e-makes-red-carpet-debut.html

IseDaDiva
10-06-2021, 05:29 PM
No idea who he is, but a big ol' cuck and his tranny shebuck are just "stunning". Gotta love the DailyMail.UK for searching constantly for any reason to praise, laud, sympathize, showcase, or ass-kiss niggers and their enablers.

Blue Gum
10-06-2021, 05:51 PM
What's the nigger holding in it's right paw? Looks like a bowling ball on a rope....definitely a weapon of some sorts...dirty nigger

Coon Club Road
10-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Wonder how much that jig spent on her hay-er. Looks horrible!

IseDaDiva
10-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Wonder how much that jig spent on her hay-er. Looks horrible!

Clutching a spherical tortoise-shell accessory along with a matching purse, she sported a shiny pair of silver tassel earrings and wore her braids in a gorgeous up-do

HER braids? Well, I guess so. She probably paid enough for them.

Coon Club Road
10-07-2021, 12:12 AM
HER braids? Well, I guess so. She probably paid enough for them.

Gorgeous up-do? Looks more like a pile of poo! :lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-07-2021, 03:34 AM
HER braids? Well, I guess so. She probably paid enough for them.:rofl:thumb

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-07-2021, 03:42 AM
"Glam: He always refers to his other half as 'fruitcake' on his social media pages"

Looks to me like he's the "fruitcake". He must be. That thing he's drillin looks like a buck to me. I don't know what could make someone want to rut with those butt ugly fuckin monkeys.

Ignatow
10-07-2021, 04:39 AM
"Glam: He always refers to his other half as 'fruitcake' on his social media pages"

Looks to me like he's the "fruitcake". He must be. That thing he's drillin looks like a buck to me. I don't know what could make someone want to rut with those butt ugly fuckin monkeys.

I think it's the debauchery of mating with an animal. Anyone who drills oil has 0 morality because he commits beastiality. Simply put, they become animals as well. The Old Testament punishment for beastiality is death. Just because it's not being enforced today means it's right. Such a reprehensible act truly merits a firing squad, or hemp therapy.

haywood
10-07-2021, 08:30 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Nig Zero
10-07-2021, 09:40 AM
I think it's the debauchery of mating with an animal. Anyone who drills oil has 0 morality because he commits beastiality. Simply put, they become animals as well. The Old Testament punishment for beastiality is death. Just because it's not being enforced today means it's right. Such a reprehensible act truly merits a firing squad, or hemp therapy.

Absolutely true. Many species can interbred yielding mutant hybrids such as; Wholphin, Beefalo, Ligers, and Mules. Only the stupidest and brainwashed Whites mate with sub-humans.

I'm gonna steal "hemp therapy", that's awesome!

h8whitelibtards
10-08-2021, 06:03 AM
This is absolutely disgusting. "Stunning fiancee"? It looks so masculine, un-feminine, and "ratchet" like apes like to say. It looks like a cheap NYC tranny prostitute that's offering its services on sale at a discount.
This is subversion. People are supposed to look at this and think this is desirable? The "guy" is a cuckold too.