PDA

View Full Version : Bucketheaded Buffarilla Batwings Baby Boons Off A Bridge

Ray Cizzums
09-26-2021, 02:50 PM
A murdering she-ape flung her two turdlers off a Louisiana bridge on Friday, batwinging one,
with the other scooped up as a floater, and unfortunately is expected to survive.
Ureka Black, 32, fat, black, and fugly, drove to the Cross Lake bridge, and polluted the water
sometime before 11AM. No alligators were contaminated.
The enormous fatty was corralled at a rest area, by the Texas border.
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/ureka-black-allegedly-throws-two-children-off-louisiana-bridge-killing-infant/

IseDaDiva
09-26-2021, 03:23 PM
A murdering she-ape flung her two turdlers off a Louisiana bridge on Friday, batwinging one,
with the other scooped up as a floater, and unfortunately is expected to survive.
Ureka Black, 32, fat, black, and fugly, drove to the Cross Lake bridge, and polluted the water
sometime before 11AM. No alligators were contaminated.
The enormous fatty was corralled at a rest area, by the Texas border.

Did they whip the sow? Someone better inform Joe.

"Ureka". :lol

“This is a tragedy,” Shreveport Sgt. Angie Willhite said.... There is no happy ending for this.”

I'll say. Two of the crotch droppings are still sucking up oxygen as is sow itself.

Adding a link:
https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/crime/woman-accused-in-the-death-of-infant-and-injury-of-5-year-old-extradited-from-texas-back-to-shreveport/

Groid_Rage
09-26-2021, 07:55 PM
Evolution seem to be weeding out their rockfish :rockfish gene since one of the sprogs lived.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-26-2021, 08:01 PM
with the other scooped up as a floater...

I know there's a positive aspect to this story (good niglet), but a 5 y/o sprog thrown off a bridge into flowing water that survives, is certain to kill multiple Humans before it is inevitably winged.

That makes me sad.

Ray Cizzums
09-26-2021, 09:13 PM
I know there's a positive aspect to this story (good niglet), but a 5 y/o sprog thrown off a bridge into flowing water that survives, is certain to kill multiple Humans before it is inevitably winged.
That makes me sad.
Shit sometimes floats, and grease always does, but niggers ? They usually go straight to the bottom.
Too bad his mammy didn't throw the shitling in wearing a cement life preserver.

haywood
09-27-2021, 07:09 AM
Evolution seem to be weeding out their rockfish :rockfish gene since one of the sprogs lived.

Sad but TRUE!!

haywood
09-27-2021, 07:10 AM

That makes me sad.

GOOD point!!

IseDaDiva
09-28-2021, 09:53 PM
Shit sometimes floats, and grease always does, but niggers ? They usually go straight to the bottom.
Too bad his mammy didn't throw the shitling in wearing a cement life preserver.

Yes, it's too bad. The shitling will now grow up knowing it's mammy threw it off a bridge, which of course will be YT's fault and as soon as it's old enough, the rapin' and robbin' will start.

Niggers - the ultimates failures. Couldn't even batwing her own sprog properly.