PDA

View Full Version : BLM niggers warn of "uprising" of George Floyd proportions 'cuz COVID Vaccines are 'raycisss azzza muddafuggah'

Whitey Ford
09-25-2021, 11:45 PM
New York BLM Leader Promises National ‘Uprising’ Over ‘Racist’ Vaccine Mandates

The co-founder of a Black Lives Matter group in New York warned of an “uprising” similar to the George Floyd protests last year over vaccination requirements.

Chivona Newsome, an organizer with Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, led a protest on Monday at Carmine’s Italian Restaurant in New York City after a hostess denied entry to three black women last week because they would not provide proof of vaccination. The women, tourists from Texas, allegedly attacked the hostess and were arrested on charges of assault and criminal mischief.

“Seventy-two percent of black people in this city from ages 18 to 44 are unvaccinated,” Newsome said during the protest at Carmine’s, according to The Washington Examiner. “So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?”

Oh my.
https://i.imgur.com/dNnRWFs.gif

“We’re putting this city on notice that your mandate will not be another racist social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat. That is a promise,” she continued. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”

Looks like your #1 tool is turning against ya, asshole libs! :sheeit

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-york-blm-leader-promises-national-uprising-over-racist-vaccine-mandates-similar

jenkemfactory
09-26-2021, 12:33 AM
They're going to riot? What were they doing all this time? Were they planting roses?

Chimp Detester
09-26-2021, 01:14 AM
After reading a bunch of reports from medical doctors, and also talking to many who have been vaccinated, I have come to a number of conclusions:

1. I and my family have no interest whatsoever in receiving these "vaccines", which many doctors are openly saying are not real vaccines.

2. I definitely wish ALL niggers everywhere on the planet to get the vaccines. Some sources on line speak of over 30,000 vaccinated (humans and niggers) have died of COVID after being fully vaccinated. Hopefully thousands of parasitic koons will attain goodification.

3. I want to see huge amounts of niggers, whether vaccinated or not, get the COVID 19. Hopefully the next mutation of COVID will severely restrict a nigger's capacity to reproduce, gnomesayin?

4. All niggers should be required to triple mask. This will greatly reduce oxygen to their pea-sized brain, and make them far more lethargic than they naturally are, reducing TNB, robbing, CAT 5 chimpouts, muhdick, etc. It will also greatly reduce the decibels of their obnoxious bix nood babbling emitting from their filthy mouths.

Just some thoughts...

Jim Crow
09-26-2021, 07:20 AM
What else is new? Niggers love to loot and riot. And they will use any lame excuse to do so.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-26-2021, 12:02 PM
To be honest, this is the best reason for monkeyshine riots to date.

SC Anemia
09-26-2021, 12:07 PM

Boy
09-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Good riot and destroy your own shitty cities, but come to neck of the neighborhood and many a 7.62x54 rounds will be waiting for you.

Bring it niggers.....

Ray Cizzums
09-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Good riot and destroy your own shitty cities, but come to neck of the neighborhood and many a 7.62x54 rounds will be waiting for you.

Bring it niggers.....

We use 7.62 X 51 (.308 Winchester). The Russian equivalent is the 7.62 X 54R, used in the Mosin-Nagant rifle,
since 1891, and the PKM machine gun, and Draganov sniper rifle.
:bugeye

Nig Zero
09-26-2021, 07:30 PM
“We’re putting this city on notice that your mandate will not be another racist social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat. That is a promise,” she continued. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”

At this stage in my Negro Fatigue, my standard response to any and all coon bix nood is simply, "SHUT UP NIGGER!"

Groid_Rage
09-27-2021, 02:57 PM
The niggers also love to whine about the racist COVID19 virus is "disproportionately" targeting them

Tar Remover
10-03-2021, 06:18 PM
After reading a bunch of reports from medical doctors, and also talking to many who have been vaccinated, I have come to a number of conclusions:

1. I and my family have no interest whatsoever in receiving these "vaccines", which many doctors are openly saying are not real vaccines.

2. I definitely wish ALL niggers everywhere on the planet to get the vaccines. Some sources on line speak of over 30,000 vaccinated (humans and niggers) have died of COVID after being fully vaccinated. Hopefully thousands of parasitic koons will attain goodification.

3. I want to see huge amounts of niggers, whether vaccinated or not, get the COVID 19. Hopefully the next mutation of COVID will severely restrict a nigger's capacity to reproduce, gnomesayin?

4. All niggers should be required to triple mask. This will greatly reduce oxygen to their pea-sized brain, and make them far more lethargic than they naturally are, reducing TNB, robbing, CAT 5 chimpouts, muhdick, etc. It will also greatly reduce the decibels of their obnoxious bix nood babbling emitting from their filthy mouths.

Just some thoughts...

HEY! I'm with ya, CD! I think you are onto something there......

haywood
10-03-2021, 06:20 PM
What else is new? Niggers love to loot and riot. And they will use any lame excuse to do so.

As they ALWAYS do!!

Tar Remover
10-03-2021, 06:23 PM
What about White Lives Matter? How is this a racist response to BLDM?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/white-lives-matter

It's just a response. I could get really pissed off about niggers if I wasn't pissed off with the nigger loving white libturds, when are we going to have a riot? Oh yeah the niggers have nothing worth smashing up.

“Ever hear the term if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and acts like a duck ... then it's a n-----. This is why I hate n------.”
—Rebecca Barnette, April 2, 2016

:lol:lol:lol I agree, Rebecca! Well said! We hate niggers too!

Tar Remover
10-03-2021, 06:29 PM
Good idea! Burn down NYC. Who cares. Where do I donate the 150 lbs of KFC?

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-03-2021, 08:44 PM
I wholeheartedly support a nigger uprising of epic proportions "protesting" vaccine mandates!

I want them to do what they do best -- burn, loot, rape, kill, rockfish, commit niglicide, eat chicken, brawl at Chuck E. Cheese over "disrespeck", Muh Dik! everything that moves, shit in the skreets, smoke weed and pass out, and cause general mayhem.

That's the last we'll ever hear about vaccine "mandates"!