PDA

View Full Version : There MUST be a reason.......

Tar Remover
09-21-2021, 06:47 AM
There MUST be a reason why your fellow officers HATE your nigger ass...... Why would you work in a department where everyone hates you? Nigger Lotto!

https://thegrio.com/2021/07/08/black-officer-files-lawsuit-against-department-syracuse/

I just found this nigger news site and have been trolling the fuck out of it. It's called The Grio (The Groid).:lol

IseDaDiva
09-21-2021, 02:25 PM
There MUST be a reason why your fellow officers HATE your nigger ass...... Why would you work in a department where everyone hates you? Nigger Lotto!

https://thegrio.com/2021/07/08/black-officer-files-lawsuit-against-department-syracuse/

I just found this nigger news site and have been trolling the fuck out of it. It's called The Grio (The Groid).:lol

You'd think they'd be used to it by now. Niggers just love being where they aren't wanted - which is everywhere - but never ask themselves WHY humans have hated them for an eternity. If everyone hates you, maybe you're doing something wrong?

Who knew a big nigger buck was such a sensitive hothouse flower? Boo hoo.

Tar Remover
09-21-2021, 04:08 PM
You'd think they'd be used to it by now. Niggers just love being where they aren't wanted - which is everywhere - but never ask themselves WHY humans have hated them for an eternity. If everyone hates you, maybe you're doing something wrong?

Who knew a big nigger buck was such a sensitive hothouse flower? Boo hoo.:rofl "A Sensitive Hothouse Flower"!

IseDaDiva
09-22-2021, 12:43 AM
:rofl "A Sensitive Hothouse Flower"!

Seriously. Great big bucks butt hurt and traumatized by "He called me a NAME!" We didn't even whine like that when we were 6 years old.

Jim Crow
09-22-2021, 07:37 AM
Anytime a nigger is caught doing something wrong,it crys”rayciss”!

Anastasia
09-24-2021, 02:00 AM
Niggers cry about how "rayciss" whitey supposedly is all the time, but keep following us and want to be around us. Classic nigger logic.