PDA

View Full Version : Elton John and Nas X in Uber Nigger Eats Advert!!

Unregistered
09-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Shame on you Elton!..All this Black Coddling Just get's worse!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9974247/Elton-John-Lil-Nas-X-partner-Uber-Eats-Tonight-Ill-Eating-campaign.html

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Holy shit look at that nigger. Makes that faggot Elton John look low-key. I wasn't familiar with the Daily Mail until I joined this site, but that's got to be right at the top of nigger worshipping sites to ever exist.

Jim Crow
09-12-2021, 09:05 PM
What did you expect? Elton John is a liberal. And he’s probably had his share of tootsie poles.Two fruitcakes collaborating.I’m not surprised.

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 10:31 PM
"Elton John and Lil Nas X have teamed up for the latest installment of the Uber Eats campaign Tonight I'll Be Eating"

Yep... tonight that queer will be eating a tootsie roll pole for sure!
:vomit

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Has anyone ever heard Elton John fart?
:lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-13-2021, 08:45 AM

Lol. Whoosh

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-13-2021, 09:39 AM
Isn’t that the satanic shoe nigger?

animal mother
09-13-2021, 11:07 AM

Queef

Whitey Ford
09-13-2021, 03:37 PM
Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams and Elton John were walking over a bridge.

Kylie trips and gets her head jammed between the railings.

Quickly checking nobody is watching, Robbie pulls aside her G-String, and bonks her senseless!

He then stands back and says to Elton, "Your turn!"

Elton bursts into tears.

"What's up?" asks Robbie.

Elton sobs, "My head won't fit through the railings!!"

CoonsЯus
09-13-2021, 04:45 PM
When I was an engineering apprentice, my journeyman for the month told me to drill through a joist to install some cabling. I used a much bigger bit than he expected. He roared with anger at me... " what the fuck you done with that? Now it looks like Elton John's fucking asshole !! "

Still makes me chuckle 30 years on :lol

Back in the days when people were characters and not shaped by liberal pressure.

Celticgirl
09-14-2021, 03:28 AM
Someone I knew worked at a hotel and Elton John and his gay checked in. The person just remembers all the pudding Elton John had. He was checking in his stuff and there was all this pudding.

Blue Gum
09-14-2021, 03:59 AM
I cant tell, are those chicken feathers that nigger has pasted all over? Yea...2 peas in a pod...Disgusting

CoonsЯus
09-14-2021, 09:25 AM
Someone I knew worked at a hotel and Elton John and his gay checked in. The person just remembers all the pudding Elton John had. He was checking in his stuff and there was all this pudding.

Tins of jizz