PDA

View Full Version : Fashion House Balenciaga's new sagging niggerpants are rayciss say niggers and niggerlovers

Whitey Ford
09-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Shoppers blast Balenciaga's $1,200 sweatpants with sewn-in boxers as racist: 'they've really just gentrified sagging'

Balenciaga's "Trompe I'oeil" pants mimic the style with plaid boxer print sewn above the hemline.

Here's a nigger model for ya Balenciaga!
https://i.imgur.com/a5sdJyh.jpg

Balenciaga is the latest high-fashion brand under fire for cultural appropriation as shoppers and social-media users blast a pair of $1190 sweatpants that appear to mimic "sagging," a style originally popularized by Black youth.

One shopper posted a viral TikTok of the Balenciaga pants hanging on a store rack, which was then reposted on Twitter with the caption: "They've really just gentrified sagging." The blog Hot New Hip Hop first reported on the backlash.

"This feels very racist Balenciaga," one person says in the video as they inspect the pants. "They've woven the boxers inside the trouser."

Sagging, a style where pants are worn low enough to reveal the boxers underneath, was outlawed in some cities as recently as 2019.

https://www.businessinsider.com/balenciaga-1200-sagging-sweatpants-called-racist-by-shoppers-2021-9

IseDaDiva
09-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Racist?? I think if niggers crave to show their drawers and display their buttocks,(It's a monkey thing for mating purposes) that is an improvement over this. At least no one will have to look at their shit-stained rags.

Coon Town
09-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Fact that anyone would consider making that a fashion or fashion statement just further demonstrates that our society is niggerfuxxated beyond all repair.

Jim Crow
09-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Nigger beasts are so stupid they don’t even know what the “saggin pants” means. In prison it meant that the inmate was broken. The punk had already been gooned!Dumb ass niggers just follow the pack.Monkey see,monkey do.Niggers are a stupid worthless species!

Coon Club Road
09-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Remember what we spell when we spell "SAGGIN" backwards.

Thank you niggas!