PDA

View Full Version : Rap nigger who had $24 million diamond implanted in his coonskull gets it ripped out

Whitey Ford
09-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Lil Uzi Vert’s $24M diamond ripped out of his head at Rolling Loud

https://i.imgur.com/3bhuBE5.gif
From the 'weez nahh seen dis comin' Dept of nigger.

The 26-year-old rapper revealed his pricey bling was ripped out of his forehead when he dove into a crowd at Rolling Loud in July.

“I had a show at Rolling Loud and I jumped into the crowd and they kind of ripped it out,” he told TMZ at the 18th anniversary of Jay-Z’s 40/40 club last month.

“I’m feeling good,” he said. “I still have the diamond so I feel good.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/05/lil-uzi-verts-24m-diamond-ripped-out-of-his-head-at-rolling-loud/

Coon Club Road
09-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Nigger was lucky nobody tried to etch glass with its head!

Jim Crow
09-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Nice target on it’s fucking forehead. I’m wondering if a Hornady 230g XTP HP can cut diamonds.

CoonsЯus
09-06-2021, 09:29 PM
I guess it's third eye is it's brown eye :lol

The stupidity of the nigger has no boundaries. This ' weez gipshunz ' nigger is of the extreme stupid variety. One facet of the stone has a serious fucking flaw - it's got a nigger on it ! Makes it worth less than one carrot.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-07-2021, 01:16 AM
Nope. I call BULLSHIT!! No fuckin way that diamond is worth $24 million, and no way that nigger has that much money. Cubic Zirconia.

100%bullshit:rich

CoonsЯus
09-07-2021, 10:32 AM
Nope. I call BULLSHIT!! No fuckin way that diamond is worth $24 million, and no way that nigger has that much money. Cubic Zirconia.

100%bullshit:rich

The nigger is truly ' nigger rich '

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 12:52 PM
A couple of roofing nails will help keep it in place. That jig needs that diamond like a hole in the head.
Looka me niggers sure love their "Jury". They are simple beasts.
:bugeye

Sandy
09-18-2021, 10:38 AM
A couple of roofing nails will help keep it in place. That jig needs that diamond like a hole in the head.
Looka me niggers sure love their "Jury". They are simple beasts.

That would be like the story of Vlad the Impaler assisting visiting asslifters with their hats. They wouldn't take them off when greeting Vlad at his court, saying it was against their tradition. He said it was an excellent tradition, and he would help them keep it, so he had their hats nailed to their heads.

Ray Cizzums
09-18-2021, 02:16 PM
That would be like the story of Vlad the Impaler assisting visiting asslifters with their hats. They wouldn't take them off when greeting Vlad at his court, saying it was against their tradition. He said it was an excellent tradition, and he would help them keep it, so he had their hats nailed to their heads.
That's what Vlad did, if he was in a good mood .....