PDA

View Full Version : Niggeress and its "wife" spent $16K to turn an old van into the ultimate live-in hooptie

Sandy
09-06-2021, 02:32 PM
What do you call people that live in a car or van? Homeless. There's no other way to say it. The interior is "organic" because they don't have money to make it look decent (like a nigger would know about that anyway), in the way people excuse their messy house as "lived in." But then they got the bright idea of online media posts, which I can't for a second believe make them any real money.

Nat and Abi Rodriguez have been living on the road for the last three years, they said in a recent interview with Insider.

Nat, a chef, and Abi, a photographer, started vanlife three years ago after getting married, they told Insider.

They share their tips and travel stories on their YouTube and Instagram accounts, both called Let's Play Ride and Seek.

Inspired by nature, Nat and Abi converted their sprinter van into a tiny cabin on wheels.

Nat and Abi said they got their van for $6,000 in 2018 and spent another $10,000 on renovations. Two years later, they said they decided to rebuild it again while reusing parts of the first build to give it a more rustic vibe.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-lives-converted-sprinter-van-150736613.html

Nigger be all Kung Fu an sheeit!

Coon Town
09-11-2021, 02:39 AM
Nigger be all Kung Fu an sheeit

I think the term you were looking for is "Dung Schwag" which is the nigger version of feng shui.

Nig Zero
09-11-2021, 05:46 AM
Reminds me of "BJ and the Bear" but with a Hippie Lesbian spin. I'm new here, what does one call a lesbian coalburner/oildriller?

Jim Crow
09-11-2021, 07:16 AM
Living in a van with a lesbo nigger.The mudshark’s parents and siblings must be very proud.LOL!

Sandy
09-11-2021, 08:31 AM
Reminds me of "BJ and the Bear" but with a Hippie Lesbian spin. I'm new here, what does one call a lesbian coalburner/oildriller?

Monkey Fur Muncher? Half Pole Smoker?

Given enough time, Dead Meat.

Nig Zero
09-11-2021, 09:18 AM
I'm thinking of "Jungle Dyke" before the inevitable chimpout; then "Bushmeat" once the coroner gets called in.

Coon Club Road
09-11-2021, 09:02 PM
I'm thinking of "Jungle Dyke" before the inevitable chimpout; then "Bushmeat" once the coroner gets called in.

:rofl

IseDaDiva
09-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Are the plastic plants stuck in the cracks of the ceiling part of the "natural elements"? What a dump.

I've seen a lot of these "tiny houses", converted buses, vans, etc on YT and they all look a million times better than this crib. But, of course, this one gets a special article, because it's not only a sow but a lesbian/queer/gender-fluid sow that's all the rage, setting everyone's hearts a-pitty-pat with the adorableness of it all.

If this were a male/female human couple we'd never hear about it.

Niggers being niggers, no matter where they are, this filthy sow thought her adoring audience might enjoy a darling picture of her taking a dump. Why do niggers love to display things that decent humans prefer to keep private? Keep it classy, nigger

Sandy
09-12-2021, 09:27 AM
If this were a male/female human couple we'd never hear about it.

Well, maybe to make fun of them as homeless redneck types.