PDA

View Full Version : Sow whore "critically" injured while doing Milk Crate Challenge

IseDaDiva
09-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Keep doing this, niggers! I'm sure one of you will get Gold!

Footage of the sherilla doing the challenge shows her falling from the top of the crates and landing head first on the concrete outside of a gas station.

Of course the YT libtards removed the video of the worthless sow taking a nose-dive. :mad:

After the fall, the sow lies on the ground lifeless as paramedics attempt to treat her. A bystander can be heard in the video screaming and saying the hoe was bleeding badly from her melon.

She bleedin'. She bleedin' bad! Fare thee well, T'Aquanisha or whatever your stupid nigger name is. Or was.

https://gossiponthis.com/2021/08/25/dallas-woman-critical-condition-milk-crate-challenge-video/

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Play stupid games,win stupid prizes! The loser of this game is probably the tax payer.Because that sheboon is probably unemployed and does not have insurance or money for medical.Taxpayers may have to pick up the tab.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-05-2021, 08:13 PM
This is the only way a nigger can learn a smidge about physics. Hahaha! Splat!

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2021, 08:51 PM
You know they'll somehow sue the gas station, for not stopping niggers from doing stupid shit.
:bugeye 17146

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 10:29 PM
"It is also being said the woman did the challenge for a measly five bucks."

Prior to that, she was sucking dick behind the dumpster for five bucks a pop too! Weeeeee!

Ignatow
09-06-2021, 03:37 AM
One less breeding sow, so 6 future criminals aborted. I call that a win.

IseDaDiva
09-06-2021, 12:25 PM
There's a video! It's not very good, but you can see at the very top of the clip when the sow takes the header and goes splat.

Scroll down:

https://dreddsinfo.com/2021/08/woman-near-death-after-milk-crate-challenge-accident-on-ig-live-video.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=woman-near-death-after-milk-crate-challenge-accident-on-ig-live-video

Sandy
09-06-2021, 02:41 PM
I'm surprised nobody said this yet, and it would make a great voiceover for the video.

That nigger needs some milk! :lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-07-2021, 11:42 PM
Prior to that, she was sucking dick behind the dumpster for five bucks a pop too! Weeeeee!:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Oh hell, she'll be just fine unfortunately. After all, she landed on her incredibly thick nigger noggin. Merely like a flesh wound by nigger standards. It couldn't possibly suffer brain damage. And it won't knock any sense into her either. Business as usual for this fat she-boon after a brief visit to the ER.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Oh hell, she'll be just fine unfortunately. After all, she landed on her incredibly thick nigger noggin. Merely like a flesh wound by nigger standards. It couldn't possibly suffer brain damage. And it won't knock any sense into her either. Business as usual for this fat she-boon after a brief visit to the ER.
Yes, as long as the muh poosy is intact, all will be fine for the failed milk crate nonsense challenge nigger sow.

IseDaDiva
09-08-2021, 12:34 AM
I'm surprised nobody said this yet, and it would make a great voiceover for the video.

That nigger needs some milk! :lol

Exactly what I was thinking! :lol

Anastasia
09-09-2021, 10:21 AM
I would have expected the super-hard nigger noggin to bounce on the concrete like a basketball.