PDA

View Full Version : Buck-sow "Felisha" was given bail, then it went out and stabbed a witness

Sandy
09-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Does Texas operate on 10% cash bond?

I don't know if the original victim was a nigger (probably just because of the "daughter" name), but niggers tend to not like being witnesses, so I presume the stabbed witness is a human. This judge needs to be prosecuted as an accomplice, simple as that.

A Texas murder suspect had her bond revoked last week after she was arrested for stabbing a potential witness while she was free, according to reports.

Felisha Washington, 27, was charged Friday with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for the alleged stabbing of a woman less than a year after Washington was accused of fatally stabbing Ramona Jones, 51, FOX 26 in Houston reported. The most recent victim survived the attack. Jones was a mother of three.

"What we did in court today, we simply prove that this defendant, Ms. Washington, violated a number of her bond conditions," Sean Teare, assistant district attorney for Harris County, told FOX 26 on Friday. "This individual who was on bond for murder was outside of her residence, outside of her curfew hours, and had some pretty significant contact with a witness on that murder."

Although the Harris County district attorney’s office requested a $100,000 bond for Washington last year, District Court Judge Chris Morton lowered it to $50,000. Washington posted bond and was released from jail last December, the station reported.

"It’s been hard on all of us," Jones’ oldest daughter, Jazmine Jones, told FOX 26. "She was a grandmother, mother, daughter, auntie."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-murder-suspect-bond-revoked-stab-witness

God damn, what an especially fugly nigger.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 09:08 AM
And in Texas of all places! too bad the witness wasn’t caring a firearm. That buck in a dress would’ve been permanently stopped!

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
It's pretty obvious that this ratchet should not have been allowed to run loose, despite it's human-like hair.
What happened to no bail, and no plea bargain, for murderers ? Sheboons have a license to kill now ?
:bugeye 17143

IseDaDiva
09-05-2021, 09:04 PM
Does Texas operate on 10% cash bond?

I don't know if the original victim was a nigger (probably just because of the "daughter" name), but niggers tend to not like being witnesses, so I presume the stabbed witness is a human. This judge needs to be prosecuted as an accomplice, simple as that.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-murder-suspect-bond-revoked-stab-witness

God damn, what an especially fugly nigger.

Don't worry. Ramona was a just a big breeder sow. Single mammy, of course.

Ray Cizzums
09-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Don't worry. Ramona was a just a big breeder sow. Single mammy, of course.

When 300 pounds of ugly fat is on the move, a skinny ratchet skank could claim self defense for getting stabby.
When she gets sent off to Nigger U, I hope the judge says "Bye, Felisha".
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
09-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Tranny buck for sure