PDA

View Full Version : Buck writes about being a nigger in the Baltimore ghetto

Espantoon
09-04-2021, 01:28 PM
This is hilarious, it pretty much confirms every stereotype about niggers. Shooting each other, getting drunk and high all the time, fighting at funerals, eating fried chicken, nest fire broiling a couple of niglets. The ape is a "professor" at a nigger college now, but pretty much admits that there is no hope for niggers.
https://medium.com/@KondwaniFidel/how-a-young-boy-has-been-decaying-in-baltimore-since-age-10-a-death-note-98573c2e05cf

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Yeah, he's a "Pro-fessa", and I'm the fucking Easter Bunny. GTFO of here with that shit, nigger.
I guarantee he's not teaching his "students" to quit acting like the sub-human malcontents that
we all know they are, and will always be. Whites would not stand for other whites to act that
way. Graffiti "artists" get an ass beating in my town, and so do any punks that victimize the
residents in any way. You want to get stupid with weapons ? We have police and military vets
ready for your silly ass, and a bunch of take-no-shit working men, who show up from every direction.
That's the difference between us, and fatherless retard niggers.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
09-04-2021, 06:32 PM
Obviously,it does not take a genius to figure out that niggers are hopeless.Worthless too!

AFN_Weasel
09-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Good article, very uplifting. I love reading about niggers in the ghetto dying and living in poverty. What a useless race.

Espantoon
09-04-2021, 08:01 PM
Good article, very uplifting. I love reading about niggers in the ghetto dying and living in poverty. What a useless race.
I liked the part about the grandmother giving the sprogs bags of weed. Human grandmothers typically give candy or other treats to their grandchildren, niggers give drugs. Lol.

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 10:43 PM
"Yeah, he's a "Pro-fessa", and I'm the fucking Easter Bunny. GTFO of here with that shit, nigger"

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd