PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Osaka loses and announces 'indefinite break' -a sad day in Mongrelville!

Whitey Ford
09-04-2021, 01:54 AM
NAOMI OSAKA ANNOUNCES INDEFINITE BREAK FROM TENNIS FOLLOWING US OPEN DEFEAT TO LEYLAH FERNANDEZ

https://i.imgur.com/LGyucyy.jpg

Through tears, Naomi Osaka revealed she would take an indefinite hiatus from tennis after a 5-7, 7-6 (2), 6-4 defeat to Leylah Annie Fernandez in the third round of the US Open.

The 23-year-old defending champion revealed tennis no longer makes her happy in post-match press, and wasn't sure when she planned to come back.

"When I win I don't feel happy," she explained to a Japanese reporter. "I feel more like a relief. And then when I lose, I feel very sad. I don't think that's normal."

Osaka revealed a public struggle with mental health and depression, one that dated back to when she won the 2018 US Open, after withdrawing from Roland Garros in May—having previously announced she would not participate in post-match media obligations. She returned to action at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the Western & Southern Open, where she resumed speaking with the media.

"I feel like I'm kind of at this point where I'm trying to figure out what I want to do," she added after a pause, "and I honestly don't know when I'm going to play my next tennis match…I think I'm going to take a break from playing for a while."

https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/naomi-osaka-loses-control-of-third-rounder-with-leylah-fernandez-and-shockingly-

animal mother
09-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Yeah, right. All the major tournaments are over for the year and we know this coonese bitch with be back for the $$$$ next year.

Sandy
09-06-2021, 02:45 PM
tennis no longer makes her happy in post-match press, and wasn't sure when she planned to come back.

Well isn't that the saddest thing you ever heard. Do you hear that? I can't, because it's the sound of the world's smallest violin, so small it can't make a perceptible sound.

Chimpwhipper
09-07-2021, 05:07 AM
She should commit Hara Kiri or run in front of a speeding tank

Jim Crow
09-07-2021, 08:04 AM
I liked watching women’s tennis when the two players were real ladies with short dresses and shapely feminine legs.Now they have these butt ugly muscular amasonian gorilla looking creatures that I wouldn’t even classify as a women.And it’s personality and behavior is as bad as it looks.In some cases worse!

Sandy
09-07-2021, 03:23 PM
I liked watching women’s tennis when the two players were real ladies with short dresses and shapely feminine legs.Now they have these butt ugly muscular amasonian gorilla looking creatures that I wouldn’t even classify as a women.And it’s personality and behavior is as bad as it looks.In some cases worse!

Even Navratilova, maybe the most "butch" player of older days, was watchable for her incredible athleticism. Chris Evert, Stefi Graf, Jennifer Capriati, Gabriella Sabatini, Monica Seles, and then the one many of us guys had crushes on, Maria Sharapova with her beauty and those mile-high legs. But it's not like we were watching them wishing they were playing beach volleyball, we watched because they were incredible players that looked like us. I don't watch the Gorillams trannies smashing a ball around any more than I watch DL bucks fighting over a pigskin.

animal mother
09-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Even Navratilova, maybe the most "butch" player of older days, was watchable for her incredible athleticism. Chris Evert, Stefi Graf, Jennifer Capriati, Gabriella Sabatini, Monica Seles, and then the one many of us guys had crushes on, Maria Sharapova with her beauty and those mile-high legs. But it's not like we were watching them wishing they were playing beach volleyball, we watched because they were incredible players that looked like us. I don't watch the Gorillams trannies smashing a ball around any more than I watch DL bucks fighting over a pigskin.

Let’s not forget Maria Sharapova AND Anna Kournikova

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Let’s not forget Maria Sharapova AND Anna Kournikova
Anna K. never won a thing, but who cares ? Just stepping on the court was a win, at least for me.
The difference between Anna Kournikova and Serena Gorilliams is about a million years of evolution.
Make that 2 million. Not to mention Serena is at least half man. Make that three quarters....
:bugeye 17182

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-07-2021, 06:10 PM

How could you leave out Anna Kournakova?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Anna K. never won a thing, but who cares ? Just stepping on the court was a win, at least for me.
The difference between Anna Kournikova and Serena Gorilliams is about a million years of evolution.
Make that 2 million. Not to mention Serena is at least half man. Make that three quarters....
:bugeye 17182

Different species.

Sandy
09-07-2021, 07:18 PM
How could you leave out Anna Kournakova?

I didn't mean to limit my list to Grand Slam winners but didn't think past them. :D

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-07-2021, 07:29 PM
I didn't mean to limit my list to Grand Slam winners but didn't think past them. :D

OK, I get that now. I thought we were just rattling off hot female tennis players :lol