PDA

View Full Version : Let's help the NOLA niggers

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 11:37 AM
I truly feel for humans suffering from the hurricane, but the niggers? They always need help, everywhere in the world! They're too wet, they're too dry, they're hungry, and locusts and Ebola and Lassa and earthquakes as it has always been and will be for eternity.

Just leave the things alone. Let them live off their fat and take care of themselves for once.

These lazy black bastards certainly haven't been going hungry. They're just leeches.

https://i.imgur.com/4hr7f0S.jpg

Ray Cizzums
09-01-2021, 12:23 PM
The missus loves her house flip and house hunt shows, so we both hate-watched one last night, It featured
an incredibly obnoxious fat sow, and her shrink-wrapped, tarantula-eyed friend, ooking at million dollar homes
in New Orleans. Fatty mentioned that she was a former Marine JAG about 50 times, and how she was so particular,
tough to convince, opinionated and "laser focused". She bitched about no front gate at every place she looked at,
when she could have "laser focused", with one click on Zillow, to only see houses with a gate. Then she's ooking
about a gate, in a tiny back yard with a driveway, where you could never swing a gate with a car parked, or swing
one out across the sidewalk, into the street. This porker ended up buying the place, saying how clean it looked. No
shit, Shaniqua - the house is brand new. It had about 10 feet of front yard, so good luck with that gate. I sure hope
that place was submerged, and then looted by the local funksters.
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-02-2021, 01:23 AM
Look at that disgusting fat sow niglet -- soon to begin breeding no doubt, standing is what is certainly raw sewage, and wearing a fucking face mask.

Niggers, man...

They just keep getting dumber!

Sandy
09-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Another Mother Nature fail. She just never brings enough water to flush all the niggers.