PDA

View Full Version : Diversity hires and Liberal hypocrisy.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-27-2021, 04:31 PM
Listen to this Nigger incompetent.

https://rumble.com/vlri1c-the-ashli-babbitt-shooting-looks-even-worse-now-that-the-cop-has-spoken-out.html

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy. I really enjoy Matt Walsh's take on things. Obvious diversity hire. Listen to his bix-nood accent.

Coon Club Road
08-27-2021, 06:37 PM
So why isn't white America out looting, shooting and anything else that rhymes with ooting?

Because we are civilized. Yes it is a big deal. But we won't destroy billions of property because of something just like the Curious George Fentanyl Floyd incident. Dem niggas be mad! And so are we!

Goddamn those niggers anyway! A nigger with a gun? Who allows that anyway!

Coon Town
08-28-2021, 07:20 PM
Well now Ashli cannot tell her side can she? A verbal threat alone does not constitute a reasonable use of deadly force in any state of the Union that I'm aware of. Ashli was unarmed. Nigger shot her in cold blood and will likely get away with it.

What's really telling is that the nigger even admits that he could not see her hands....need I say more?

:fume

Sandy
09-03-2021, 10:25 PM
What's really telling is that the nigger even admits that he could not see her hands....need I say more?

Shooting the wrong person is at least involuntary manslaughter, but this is a nigger killing an innocent white woman, so it gets away with it.

Where was her chance to scream out "I can't breathe"?