PDA

View Full Version : Zanbia. Nigger Jebus resurrection fail

Odin's balls
08-25-2021, 12:34 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9922579/Zambian-prophet-trying-recreate-resurrection-Jesus-dies-buried-alive.html

After three days they dug it up to find that it was good. :lol

Coon Town
08-25-2021, 12:47 AM
:rofl

Niggers...they fuck everything up. If the shitskin could actually read it would have known that Jesus was buried in a stone tomb, if you believe that sort of thing. Hmmm...maybe we should convince some more niggers that they should entomb themselves in caves behind multi-ton stones. They'll either asphyxiate or starve. Either is fine by me.

:witch:traybat

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 02:02 AM
The pastor left behind a young wife who is pregnant, according to reports.

Oh, the lengths a nigger will go to in order to avoid paying chile' suppoat!

Jim Crow
08-25-2021, 08:03 AM
I think all niggers should be buried alive with the promise that they will rise in 3 days.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 11:18 AM
And yet we are ordered to look upon them as our equals, these small-brained, inferior sub-simian species that has not evolved one iota since they scrambled down from the trees.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 03:21 PM
Don't take much to amuse niggers!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-28-2021, 07:16 PM
And yet we are ordered to look upon them as our equals, these small-brained, inferior sub-simian species that has not evolved one iota since they scrambled down from the trees.

To be"resurrected", it'd probably be a good idea to be dead FIRST Lol. Niggers put the cart before the horse. They are some dumbass MFers alright.

Sandy
09-03-2021, 10:18 PM
I think all niggers should be buried alive with the promise that they will rise in 3 days.

I've said about niggers claiming to be a "messiah" that to prove it, stick them in a grave, and let them come out after 3 days. :lol

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 11:46 PM
This should answer ANY and all questions.

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2013/01/23/our-intelligence-or-lack-therefof/

The nigger who wrote that became self-aware and even he knows how hopeless and useless niggers are.

They call the Third World the lazy man’s purview; the sluggishly slothful and languorous prefecture. In this realm people are sleepy, dreamy, torpid, lethargic, and therefore indigent—totally penniless, needy, destitute, poverty-stricken, disfavored, and impoverished. In this demesne, as they call it, there are hardly any discoveries, inventions, and innovations. Africa is the trailblazer. Some still call it “the dark continent” for the light that flickers under the tunnel is not that of hope, but an approaching train. And because countless keep waiting in the way of the train, millions die and many more remain decapitated by the day.

Not nearly enough die. The continent is still overrun with low IQ savages.

The rest of the page is a massive wall of text and impossible to read, not that I want to.

https://envaya.org/indabaafrica/post/you-lazy-intellectual-african-scum-written-by-field-ruwe,97992