PDA

View Full Version : Austrian academic Cheryl Benard: Afghan rapefugees sure do know how to rape

Whitey Ford
08-24-2021, 04:37 AM
The U.S.: soon to vibrantly enriched by waves of these rapefugees.
I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

https://i.imgur.com/J1S26Pe.jpg

But there was one development that had not been expected, and was not tolerable: the large and growing incidence of sexual assaults committed by refugees against local women. These were not of the cultural-misunderstanding-date-rape sort, but were vicious, no-preamble attacks on random girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men. At first, the incidents were downplayed or hushed up—no one wanted to provide the right wing with fodder for nationalist agitation, and the hope was that these were isolated instances caused by a small problem group of outliers. As the incidents increased, and because many of them took place in public or because the public became involved either in stopping the attack or in aiding the victim afterwards, and because the courts began issuing sentences as the cases came to trial, the matter could no longer be swept under the carpet of political correctness. And with the official acknowledgment and public reporting, a weird and puzzling footnote emerged. Most of the assaults were being committed by refugees of one particular nationality: by Afghans.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 07:34 AM
What else would one expect? Sand niggers act on the same primitive criminal instincts as their close relative,the black nigger!

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 03:42 AM
What else would one expect? Sand niggers act on the same primitive criminal instincts as their close relative,the black nigger!

I LOVE it when people say- "The Black Nigger"! It sounds so scientific.........:lol

Jim Crow
08-25-2021, 07:59 AM
I LOVE it when people say- "The Black Nigger"! It sounds so scientific.........:lol
You can put a lot of words in front of “nigger” to describe the beast.Criminal nigger.Savage nigger.Stinky nigger.Stupid nigger,vile nigger.Ugly nigger,to name a few.You could actually have fun with it!LOL!

haywood
08-25-2021, 08:11 AM

Tru Dat!! Niggers do "MUH DIK" and @$$lifter$ do "Al Dik!!" Both sub human species are WORTHLESS and a DRAIN on society!!

haywood
08-25-2021, 08:13 AM
You can put a lot of words in front of “nigger” to describe the beast.Criminal nigger.Savage nigger.Stinky nigger.Stupid nigger,vile nigger.Ugly nigger,to name a few.You could actually have fun with it!LOL!

What about "spigger?!" Those mixaloid niggers from Puerto Rico and the dominicoon republic?!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-25-2021, 11:48 AM

Hasbro should turn it into a board game.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 12:39 PM
Kills me when they talk about "light skinned" suspects on TV.

White people have light skin... not niggers!

Jim Crow
08-25-2021, 02:24 PM
What about "spigger?!" Those mixaloid niggers from Puerto Rico and the dominicoon republic?!

I’ve had my fair share of white Puerto Rican girls in my life. I wouldn’t bang a boot lipped, dark skinned Puerto Rican girl on a bet. They are niggers.In the way they look and the way they act.

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 04:55 PM

Like....... DEAD nigger!

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 04:56 PM
Hasbro should turn it into a board game.

Fuck yeah, I'D buy it!!!!!:lol

Jim Crow
08-25-2021, 06:52 PM
Like....... DEAD nigger!
That’s my favorite kind of nigger!

haywood
08-25-2021, 10:22 PM
I’ve had my fair share of white Puerto Rican girls in my life. I wouldn’t bang a boot lipped, dark skinned Puerto Rican girl on a bet. They are niggers.In the way they look and the way they act.

Tru Dat!! And I wouldn't touch a spiggress with a TEN foot pole!! I've had plenty of white Puerto Riquenas and other Latinas in my life but they have ALL been white ones!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-25-2021, 10:35 PM
Do you think this shit would be "tolerated" in China, South Korea, hell -- fucking Mexico...?

Of course not!

These packs of Moslem shitbags would be summarily "disappeared" with extreme prejudice!

No one in the "international community" would say a goddamn word!

Sweden, Norway, Austria -- White European nations, are just supposed to live with it.

Ignatow
08-26-2021, 01:46 AM
I hope the Taliban just stop the other goatfuckers from going on a plane. Allies, shit, who really knows? We don't need non English speaking muzzies in. They'll repay it by more bombing.

I've heard some "Americans" are still stuck in Afghanistan. Then they said these were visiting relatives over there. Good, leave them. How stupid can you be to go to that country? I'd rather leave those Allah Akbar thugs stay there.

No Muslim is an American. They want to propagate Islam. Don't forget San Bernardino 2015. They're our enemies, all of them.