PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Loving UK Show...Love Island!

Unregistered
08-19-2021, 07:42 PM
These Coal Burning whores make me sick on this show!...They Love their pets!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9908857/Love-Island-SPOILER-Faye-admits-trying-sabotage-romance-Teddy.html#comments

Sandy
08-20-2021, 08:38 AM
There's no end to these vile shows. Every "bachelor" or "bachelorette" includes mudsharking or oildrilling, and now they have to do TV about niggers having a happy hunting ground of muh dikk.

I can't believe as many people watch them as there are supposed to be. I don't want to believe it, because it shows how many depraved humans are bringing about the fall of civilization.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 09:38 AM
I absolutely REFUSE to buy (and highly encourage friends and family to do the same) merch/service/products from ANY advertiser that features niggers, burners or zebras in their commercial advertisements.

Go woke, suck my dick on public square at high noon where everyone can watch!

The only way to re-direct the course of advertising, is to kick them square in the bottom line by not spending a penny with ANY advertiser that slobbers on the nigger knob.

CoonsЯus
08-20-2021, 12:14 PM
I absolutely REFUSE to buy (and highly encourage friends and family to do the same) merch/service/products from ANY advertiser that features niggers, burners or zebras in their commercial advertisements.

Go woke, suck my dick on public square at high noon where everyone can watch!

The only way to re-direct the course of advertising, is to kick them square in the bottom line by not spending a penny with ANY advertiser that slobbers on the nigger knob.

quite amazing how many folk who I never deemed to be racist are commenting about all the niggers on the TV. They've made the campaign against humanity so obvious now, you have to be seriously insane to carry on as usual.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 01:14 PM
quite amazing how many folk who I never deemed to be racist are commenting about all the niggers on the TV. They've made the campaign against humanity so obvious now, you have to be seriously insane to carry on as usual.

Funny you mention that! I've had dozens of email's... mostly from the older crowd of joke forwarders parents friends etc; (which get shitcanned before being read).

Nevertheless, these folks I would never have gauged as being even slightly racist are making comments about the barrage of teeth and eyeballs they continually see on their TV.