PDA

View Full Version : SWAT nigger is ready for action and a possible airborne toxic event

Whitey Ford
08-19-2021, 08:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vmabyDq.jpg

Jim Crow
08-19-2021, 08:12 AM
Nigger is ready for Halloween!

Coon Club Road
08-19-2021, 08:49 AM
Looks like nigger be bringing a soup can launcher or some shit to a gun fight.

Nigga be trying to figure out how to hold it sideways!

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 11:42 AM
When the gas hits, "you gonna learn" right quick about how to don and seal a mask. :lol

animal mother
08-19-2021, 01:57 PM
I will never forget "Gas Mask" training in boot..... some of the losers were actually throwing up over it :lmao

I know. I never knew the human body was capable of producing so much snot! I wonder if they are using tamer shit now to break up riots? After 30 seconds of this I wanted to pull my face off.

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 03:00 PM
I know. I never knew the human body was capable of producing so much snot! I wonder if they are using tamer shit now to break up riots? After 30 seconds of this I wanted to pull my face off.

AAAHHHHHHH :rofl Oh man was that some snot or what? Every last one of us came out of that quonset hut with every inch of exposed skin on fire and two tendrils of snot swinging down to our knees. :lol I remember being impressed (if it didn't suck so bad) like "where the fuck was all that snot hiding before I went in there?"

You know the worst part? Being the second platoon to go in because we got to see the first platoon exiting. Like we already didn't dread having to go in there. :lol