PDA

View Full Version : Eyebleach/mindbleach warning for Snickers' new commercial

Sandy
08-18-2021, 02:03 PM
This should be illegal to show on TV. Good lord, I don't even want to do my usual screencaps. Of course the YT shown is a fat middle-aged soyboy cuck type.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n3wJ/snickers-first-visitors

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 10:51 PM
This should be illegal to show on TV. Good lord, I don't even want to do my usual screencaps. Of course the YT shown is a fat middle-aged soyboy cuck type.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/n3wJ/snickers-first-visitors

OMG!! Disgusting! What does a tubby buck in his revolting tighty-whiteys have to do with Snickers? Do they think this is appetizing? Or cute? It's not. Ugh.

The YT? If I were an alien learning about Earth only by watching media I would think all white males on the planet are flabby, submissive, feminized, nu-male sacks of shit with no balls.

Jim Crow
08-21-2021, 08:03 AM
All the commercial does for me is bring to my attention another product that I need to boycott. Every company feels the need to pander to niggers. People need to rise up and stop buying their products. I don’t buy candy anyway. When Halloween comes around, I’ll be putting up the chain with a metal “keep out” sign at the entrance of my driveway. I despise niggers and and I despise those that support the beasts are even more than the actual nigger,because they make the nigger problem far worse!

deadmann83
08-22-2021, 05:30 AM
Well I haven't had a Snickers in months, and after seeing this Abomination of a commercial I sure as hell don't want a Snickers now! :hurl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-22-2021, 12:19 PM
OMG!! Disgusting! What does a tubby buck in his revolting tighty-whiteys have to do with Snickers? Do they think this is appetizing? Or cute? It's not. Ugh.

The YT? If I were an alien learning about Earth only by watching media I would think all white males on the planet are flabby, submissive, feminized, nu-male sacks of shit with no balls.

Yeah that white guy was your typical nu-beta-neckbearded-cuck liberal lookin fuck for sure.

Brujojr
08-22-2021, 07:11 PM
Niggers are literally laughing at us. If it was the other way around, the ad would be pulled.

CoonsЯus
08-23-2021, 06:53 AM
I have no idea what new products are available anywhere, because I have become allergic to the TV and internet ads. I always mute the sound, scroll up, or hold up my hand to block the screen until the skip ads button appears. I tolerate no niggerness in any capacity. I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.

Sandy
08-23-2021, 08:14 AM
I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.

Someone had a great avatar a long time ago, showing a hoodied nigger with the caption,

YOU ARE
GONNA GET RAPED

CoonsЯus
08-23-2021, 08:57 AM
the Uncle Benigger section is like walking through the jungle and having eyes and teefs peering at you through the bushes - especially when they put the old domineering old nig-nog on the top shelf. Like a towering array of coons waiting to spear you....Zulu all over !

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 11:46 AM
I have no idea what new products are available anywhere, because I have become allergic to the TV and internet ads. I always mute the sound, scroll up, or hold up my hand to block the screen until the skip ads button appears. I tolerate no niggerness in any capacity. I still have to look at Uncle Benigger in the supermarket aisles though. I was hoping they were going to woke that coon out. I can't stand that dumb old silverback peering at me in the rice section. I feel like I'm going to get jumped.

No, you don't! The lily-livered, cowed libtards have revised the package and Uncle Ben got shit-canned. RAYCISS!!!

animal mother
08-23-2021, 11:54 AM

Aunt Jemima got the boot too.

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 01:05 PM

Aunt Jemima got the boot too.

Mrs. Butterworth seems to have kept her job so far, but the Cream of Wheat nigger got sacked for fear of "systemic racism" I'm wondering - are real, live nigger cooks going to get fired too, for perpetuating stereotypes?

The sniveling, phony nigger ass-kissing by these companies is enough to cause severe nausea. 16854

We stand in solidarity with our Black and Brown communities and we can see that our packaging may be interpreted in a way that is wholly inconsistent with our values.” “We understand that our actions help play an important role in eliminating racial bias and as a result, we have begun a complete brand and packaging review on Mrs. Butterworth’s.”

“It’s heartbreaking and unacceptable that racism and racial injustices exist around the world. We will be part of the solution. Let’s work together to progress toward change.”

So I guess no one wants this Aunt Jemima Halloween mask:

CoonsЯus
08-23-2021, 04:48 PM
less niggers in any capacity is good.