PDA

View Full Version : Chaos at Dead Nigger Storage in Baltimore

Espantoon
08-16-2021, 10:44 PM
A lot of monkeyshines in this story. Sadly no additional batwings have been added so far, but we can always hope.

https://www.theroot.com/widows-lawsuit-claims-funeral-home-gave-her-an-urn-but-1847493300

haywood
08-17-2021, 10:39 AM
A lot of monkeyshines in this story. Sadly no additional batwings have been added so far, but we can always hope.

https://www.theroot.com/widows-lawsuit-claims-funeral-home-gave-her-an-urn-but-1847493300

Ba' mo. The @$$h0le of Maryland.

Coon Club Road
08-18-2021, 04:19 PM
Spook chick claimed to be the stiffs husband so she can later claim his insurance check!

Wait... do shines take out life insurance? Bet they can't afford the premiums unless they be nigger rich! :lol

IseDaDiva
08-18-2021, 08:24 PM
Spook chick claimed to be the stiffs husband so she can later claim his insurance check!

Wait... do shines take out life insurance? Bet they can't afford the premiums unless they be nigger rich! :lol

Insurance? Niggers? I know all the TeeVee commercials show a bunch of civilized, reasonable niggers discussing and advising dumbass YT on the best insurance, but I'm not sure that's accurate.

More likely she wants his "estate" of gaudy jurry and '97 Caddy.

Tar Remover
08-19-2021, 11:00 AM
Insurance? Niggers? I know all the TeeVee commercials show a bunch of civilized, reasonable niggers discussing and advising dumbass YT on the best insurance, but I'm not sure that's accurate.

More likely she wants his "estate" of gaudy jurry and '97 Caddy.

And his $3000.000 Nigger Nikes.:lol

Tar Remover
08-19-2021, 11:13 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl
Gawd, I hate niggers...... But where would you find better entertainment, AND the REASON to hate niggers in the first place?

Sandy
08-19-2021, 05:53 PM
Of course the buck was muh dikking another ho on the side, probably a dozen others too. And it probably weighed 400 pounds, so the funeral home had plenty to both cremate and bury.