PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at the Fish House

Chimpwhipper
08-15-2021, 12:35 AM
4 of us upstanding Honkies go to a local fambly owned fish house almost every Saturday night. It sits in the niggeriest section of my hometown. A jigaboo comes riding in a car with no windshield but a piece of plastic sheeting. He stops and says to us, I ain't gots but 5 dollaz, an I want to gets me some food. We all decline because something didn't jive. So Coonularius keeps on,"I hads de Covid...."
Even seeing my pistol on my hip didn't deter him from his begging
He was looking for us to feel sorry for him and finance his next crack rock. Less than 500 yards down the same Skreet is Mickey D's where a hongry nigger could get 4 items off the Dolla Menu and be happy as a pig in shit.

Coon Club Road
08-17-2021, 01:02 PM
I had to take a run up to jig city last week and spotted some shine whipping a late 90's Dodge Durango with no doors!

Coons never cease to amaze me. Even with the door speakers obviously MIA, the coon was still pumping plenty of cRap music out of the niggerized SUV.

I'm so fortunate not to have to live any where near monkeyshines!

Chimpwhipper
08-17-2021, 09:10 PM
After the begging nigger drove off another nigger came walking down the skreet and decided to make a detour through the fish house parking lot. I bet this dreadlocked piece of shit was scoping us out to rob us. Three of us were armed. DAN didn't get close to us.

Jim Crow
08-17-2021, 09:27 PM
Niggers need to understand that only bleeding hearts libs have pity for them! Most Americans can see right through a nigger’s bullshit. My reply would’ve been “get a job nigger!”

haywood
08-17-2021, 09:31 PM
Niggers need to understand that only bleeding hearts libs have pity for them! Most Americans can see right through a nigger’s bullshit. My reply would’ve been “get a job nigger!”

When I lived in philthadelphia in the 80's I said that ALL of the time!!

Jim Crow
08-17-2021, 09:37 PM
When I lived in philthadelphia in the 80's I said that ALL of the time!!

And they probably didn’t get a job then, as they won’t do now!

haywood
08-17-2021, 09:55 PM
And they probably didn’t get a job then, as they won’t do now!

TRU Dat!! Niggers always wants dey gibs!!

Jim Crow
08-17-2021, 10:02 PM
TRU Dat!! Niggers always wants dey gibs!!

True!But,niggers have never acted as bad as the way they do now because the liberals allow and encourage their nigger pets to be that way!

haywood
08-17-2021, 10:04 PM
True!But,niggers have never acted as bad as the way they do now because the liberals allow and encourage their nigger pets to be that way!

Absolutely!!

Chimpwhipper
08-18-2021, 07:33 AM
And the poleeces protect niggers instead of Whiteys with jobs who pay taxes. Amazing!!!

Tar Remover
10-27-2021, 11:59 PM
A Nig in Shit.......

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 08:11 AM
It's not just niggers, on Tuesday we caught the train into nearby Leeds for my husband's hospital check up and between the station and the hospital we were asked 4 times for money and 3 times on the return trip, my husband is originally from Leeds and he said it's always been bad in the city, but since Covid19 it's become much worse, he said if you think it's bad now you should see it at night time, I replied "No thank you ".

Unfortunately enough people give those organ grinders change... change that adds up quickly to dollars... dollars that make it worth while for the nigger to leave the nest to shake people down before heading to the likka stoe before returning to the nest to repeat it the next day.
:fume

haywood
10-28-2021, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately enough people give those organ grinders change... change that adds up quickly to dollars... dollars that make it worth while for the nigger to leave the nest to shake people down before heading to the likka stoe before returning to the nest to repeat it the next day.
:fume

Actually after da' likka sto' it goes to da' crak deala and then the nest!!

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 09:26 AM
Actually after da' likka sto' it goes to da' crak deala and then the nest!!

How can I be so forgetful about niggerology? I believe I forgot the chicken joint too!

haywood
10-28-2021, 10:41 AM
How can I be so forgetful about niggerology? I believe I forgot the chicken joint too!

Yep!! Dey beez habbin' a special on wangs n' grape drank!!